basement access?

mdavis

On my Sundance there is 2 panels that come out very easy on the side that the valve and connection bay is on. You can get to most of your plumbing and some of the valves, but the tanks are in the belly.

Dave012

Our sundance has an access panel to get at the water pump, and a valve which I have had to access to de-winterize. Was really simple to access. Just needed a screwdriver, and a flashlight to see inside.

K

karykatz

herefishy,

You are able to access some of the plumbing through the basment storage, but if you need to get to the tanks you will need to drop the underbelly.

I hope this helps.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You don't say which rig you have, but as mentioned, you only need a screwdriver to remove the panels. If you have a 3670, or other model with a W/D in the front, you will also need to remove the cover for the drain/plumbing that runs across the DS basement hatch, if you want to get that panel off.

The panel on the ODS is held by four screws in the center, holding the two panels together, and four more in the inside corner of the UDC. Once you've pulled those panels out a couple of times, you realize what a PITA it is, especially to get at the back of the UDC. What to do, you ask? Modify the panels to have easily removeable access doors.

This is my version, there are others.

View attachment 11000

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
This what I did. It took some time but was well worth it. The shiney stuff did not come in the coach.......thats a WHOLE nutter story.

Attachments

• trailer mods 015 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 015 (Large).jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 97
  • trailer mods 017 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 017 (Large).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 83