2007 Cyclone 3795 Full Throttle

jhchccc

1. What is the diagram (operation) for the water valves in the cargo area on the drivers side of the coach. I am assuming one is for the hot water bypass.

2. I recently purchased this coach used. I filled the black water tank past the full reading on the monitor, trying to flush it completely out. To my surprise, the tank started leaking quite rapidly into the under belly, from the passenger side. I called the dealer who sold it to me and he advised that the vent pipe was popped out of the top of the tank, due to overfilling, allowing waste water to escape. Is this accurate? If this is true, why didn't Heartland glue the vent pipe into the top of the tank. If this isn't true, where did the water come from and what might be the problem near the top of the tank?

3. Is the coach a true 4 season coach. The thin plastic wrapping between the frame rails appears to be flimsy and not capable of keeping the cold out. I will be living in it full time in Golden, CO and want to be sure it was designed for 4 season living.

4. What size (BTU) furnace is in the coach?

5. The coach is rigged for a second air conditioner. What is the schematic for this type of installation?

6. What is the diagram (Schematic) for the landing gear? I assume it is directly connected to the batteries. The cut off switch will only allow use of the landing gear when it is in one position. When hooked up to shore power, it does not matter what position the battery cut off is in. However, when the legs extended, they became stuck, even when hooked up to shore power. I am also assuming the batteries were in poor condition. How do I update the system to make sure they never get stuck again.

Thanks for any infomation you can provide. The coach came with nothing and I am looking for any information I can get.

JAMES HOWREY

Mike Aplin

Welcome to the Heartland family. I would like you to contact our customer service at 877-262-8032 and they will be able to answer your questions regarding your unit. Take care, Mike

dykster

James
Did you ever find a diagram for the shut off values/plumbing. I have a 2007 (3210) as well and was wondereing the same thing. As far as I can tell one directs the water from the tank to the exit hose right below to drain the tank using the pump and the other turns ALL the water flow off. Please let me know if you find out anything.

jhchccc

Hi Dykster,
Never got an answer from heartland. guess I have to call them. Sorry for the delayed response, been off the web for a while. I will call heartland and see if there are some answers somewhere.
Jamie

jnbhobe

Welcome to the Heartland family. I would like you to contact our customer service at 877-262-8032 and they will be able to answer your questions regarding your unit. Take care, Mike

jhchccc; Yes you did hear from the factory !! Mike Aplin responded on Nov.19,2010 The day after you posted.