New Cyclones / Razors ?

Wallaby

I am new to this forum, first post:D Have been looking into Toy Haulers for some time now and like the concept of the 3210. Seems to be a good compromise between usability and size/length. I have seen the Razor's on the Heartland web site, but do not like either floor plan as much as the 3210 (no living room slides)

Will Heartland be expanding either the Cyclone or Razor line in the next year with any new product similar in size ~33'. My ideal Toy Hauler would be the 3795 with a 6' long side ramp garage:rolleyes: CrossRoads CrossForce has one but no loft over garage:confused:

Just thought I would ask so I can narrow down the search. Thanks in advance.

Wallaby

First....and last post to this site. Ask the Factory, thats a good one:D might as well ask a brick wall, same response...........Farewell

Scott

wallaby - don't know why I didn't get your first one over the Holidays, but I do apologize. I got this one just fine. If you will look, you will see that this "brick wall" has over 425 responses to inquiries and on most of the more mature areas of the site (the Cyclone area is fairly new..), a lot of the other owners chime in a lot as well.
Regarding your questions, we are working on some new Razor floorplans right now, as well as a couple of new Cyclones. We are considering a side ramp model, but I can't give you a definite date. I would say watch for one this summer from Heartland.
Sorry again for the delay.
ST

K

Ken Washington

WALLABY,
Please don't give up on this forum! There are a lot of good people on here with a lot of experience and knowledge. Mistakes are made from time to time and we sometimes don't know the reason we don't get the answers that we ask right away. Hope you reconsider not getting a Cyclone and enjoying the forum!

Ken

mufflerman

Wallaby,
First I must say there are a lot of good people on this forum. However if you are still looking at cyclone's, LOOK VERY CAREFULLY. I bought mine in Dec. 05 and still dealing with warranty work. If I ever get all the work done I might have a nice REFURBISHED unit for the price of a new one.
Weekend Warrior seems to make a decent unit, 5 of our friends have them with very few problems. Good luck.

We have a WW and are getting rid of it to "upgrade" hopefully to a Heartland. Wood framed trailers aren't worth it. We've done our homework and looked at a ton of different trailers and the Cyclone was the best we could find. WW have horrible customer service and that company is growing so big that they can't keep up, don't care about their customers or QC and are just about making money. I haven't even bought a Heartland product and yet I've been in constant email contact with the RSM for the west and has been nothing but friendly and helpful. Believe me, you won't find that with WW. I'm not the only one saying it either and I'm not saying you will have problems I'm just saying I've done a ton of research and the Cyclone has everything we are looking for, especially great QC and customer service at the mfg level.

Gamer1524

Scott said:
wallaby - don't know why I didn't get your first one over the Holidays, but I do apologize. I got this one just fine. If you will look, you will see that this "brick wall" has over 425 responses to inquiries and on most of the more mature areas of the site (the Cyclone area is fairly new..), a lot of the other owners chime in a lot as well.
Regarding your questions, we are working on some new Razor floorplans right now, as well as a couple of new Cyclones. We are considering a side ramp model, but I can't give you a definite date. I would say watch for one this summer from Heartland.
Sorry again for the delay.
ST

any update on this??:rolleyes:

G

gregd

The Razor 3110 has a living room slide. We will have a seven to eight ft garage with Razor coming soon.