POST # 150,000 is coming soon. Who will do it?

jimtoo

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Has anyone noticed how many post are on the Heartland Owners Forum? Well,,, we are approaching 150,000 post. As of this moment we are at 149,881. Who will be the person that makes the 150,000 th and when?

Just thought it might be fun to watch for it.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Jim, I have lots of time. If I start now, I could probably get 103 posts done in about an hour. Does the winner get a new Landmark or JB comes to your house and waxes your coach?? LOL

truknutt

Committed Member
Number of Members: 9,519
Total Threads: 17,403
Total Posts: 149,917 + this one
Currently Online: 246

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
The lucky winner turns into a moderator
Moderator.jpg

loafer

You guys are toooooo funny . You have to have a good sense of humour to be a moderator.
Hope this is posting 149,920 would not want to get that moderator job LOL
keep up the good humour people we need it
Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I guess it's no surprise. Jim Gratz has been doing a post a minute for the last half hour.:):p:rolleyes::eek::cool:

I'm going to bed...:)

jimtoo

Hey,,, it is joy being a moderator... we have developed a great relationship with almost everyone that makes a post. We are family, we moderate ourselves and everyone. We try to be fair and uphold the rules of the forum. The Heartland Owners Forum is a great tool and also a great place to make friends. I hope everyone enjoys the forum and Heartland Family.

Jim M

jimtoo

Actually,, I think Mr. Beletti should have the honors of making the 150,000th... He is the one that got this forum started and supported by Heartland RVs.

jimtoo

Well Mr. Beletti???? Who was the official winner of the fly swatter and ball of string??? I will bring the prizes to the 2011 Heartland Rally so that you may award them.

Jim M

Did I forget to post what the prizes were??? 1 well worn fly swatter and a used ball of string.

Last edited:

jbeletti

He could have won it on enthusiasm alone. Before I pruned a few of them back a bit, I counted backwards and determined Jim Gratz takes the prize.

Congrats Jim. Good luck collecting from Jimtoo :)

Thank you Heartland Owners and all forum members. 150,000 messages - that's a lot for one manufacturer. Bravo to you!

Jim

jimtoo

Congratulations Mr. Gratz. We will see you in Goshen for the 2011 Heartland Owners Rally. I'm sure Mr. Beletti will enjoy presenting to you, your prize in front of 4--500 folks for such a well done feat.

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks ... look forward to the fly swatter. I can use it to smack "the mean dog" (Just kidding ASPCA)