Deborah Knight

wdk450

Deborah Knight was diagnosed with inoperable stomach cancer 3 weeks ago. She got to reconcile with the Church, receive the last rites and Holy Communion, have a visit with her daughter from Seattle; then she decided to stop her dialysis treatments which would end her life.

Deb went to the hands of God Tuesday night. It was 1 day since she missed a dialysis treatment, and 3 hours after Kaiser transferred her to a skilled nursing facility.
I thank God for her life, and for her also bringing me back into full participation in the Sacraments.

Deb went to the hands of God Tuesday night, November 16th. It was 1 day since she missed a dialysis treatment, and 3 hours after Kaiser transferred her to a skilled nursing facility.

God Bless You!!
Bill Knight

God Bless You!!
Bill Knight

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
So sorry for your loss Bill. May her soul be with God in His holy kingdom. May her memory be always in your heart. God Bless.

jbeletti

Bill,

I am so very sorry for your loss of Deborah. I am so happy to hear she is with our Lord and one day, you will be reunited with her.

I'm sure you are surrounded by family and close friends that will lift you up in the coming weeks, months and years. Similarly, please lean on your Heartland family for strength and support. We are here in any way that we can be helpful.

Jim Beletti

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bill, so sorry for your loss. Deborah was a great and very brave lady, and we consider ourselves lucky to have met you two through our HL group. So glad you had these last couple years to travel and enjoy as you have. Prayers go out to you for strength in the coming days. I'm sure I speak for all of our HL family when I tell you, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us, even if it's only to talk for awhile.
Deb

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Bill, Very sorry to hear of your loss.You are in our thoughts and prayers.If there is anything we can do please let us know.

loafer

Bill
So sorry for your loss May the Lord give you and your family strength to get thru these tough times.
Thoughts and prayers
Bill and Maureen

jimtoo

Bill,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim & Bette

SmokeyBare

Our Prayers are with You Bill and to those who Loved Deborah.

May GOD provide them all his and Love and give them comfort dealing with her loss.

Marv & Karen

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Bill We are sorry to hear of your loss of Deb, As a Heartland owner we are a family even though I don't know her I feel sorry, and pray for your loss to the Lord,Our sympathy TRAVELER07(Rich and Blanca

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bill,

We want to express our deepest sympathy to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Although we've only "met" on these forums, you have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your life's partner.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of loss....we've not met, but we are all members of one family on the forum, and you will stay in our prayers...Ken and Kathy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Bill,
Mark and I are so sorry to hear of the loss of Deborah. We truly enjoyed meeting you and talking online. Try to remember to take care of yourself.
Kristy