Need info on Big Country 3550 TSL

soilmovers

We are interested in a unit with two queen beds. The BC 3550 shows a loft bed but I have not found pics. Are there any other models with two beds?
Anyone on the list that has this RV?

Thanks,

Nick and Cindy

soilmovers

The Big Horn line has a model with 2 beds, one up front and one in the rear of the unit.

Thank you for the reply. The Bighorn has the enclosed bath and the kitchen island. Now, if I can find one on the ground to see!

Thanks again!

Aristakat

we just bought 3550 tsl, the main bed up front is a queen the others are full air matress's.... So far after two short trips we love ours.... the loft is really setup for children or sleep low ceiling.. Loft we use for our grandchild and 13yr daugther so far ...

jimtoo

We are interested in a unit with two queen beds. The BC 3550 shows a loft bed but I have not found pics. Are there any other models with two beds?
Anyone on the list that has this RV?

Thanks,

Nick and Cindy

Hi Nick and Cindy,

Check out the Bighorn 3800RD, there are two near you in Canton at Explore USA, this could be converted. Looks like same as Bighorn 3800DB which has 2 bedrooms. You might want to look at the RD model and order a DB model.

Jim M

Rambler

We have the Big Horn 3800RD and love having the Den for privacy. There is a couch with Air Mattress and 1/2 bath if you need the 2nd bedroom.

jbeletti

The 3800 came in several configurations in the rear, with the RD being the rear den configuration. The 3800 is no longer being produced, yet many are likely to be still available on dealer lots (as Jimtoo) mentions.

Any trouble finding one, just call the plant at 574-262-5992 and ask foe the Bighorn rep for the area you are looking in.

Best of luck,

Jim

Rambler

Hi Jim,
Just out of curiousity, was there a reason they quit producing the 3800? We love ours and it fits our lifestyle perfectly. I know that everyone has different tastes, but I'm also wondering if there is something from a manufacturing side that ended this model.
Thanks, John

jbeletti

My understanding is that sales this year of this floor plan didn't warrant continuing to build it. Certainly those who own the product love it as it fit the bill for them perfectly. Another thing that may have been an issue for those who looked at it and passed was cost and weight. All this is just my sense and nothing official from Bighorn brand management.