Location Of Model #'s and Brands of Appliances In RV

Is there a location inside the RV where I can Locate the Brands and Model #'s of each of the appliances or Items built in the RV?

robnmo

As far as I know you have to look at each individual appliance for the model and serial #'s. The Heartland packet should have each manual in it, we wrote the serial and model #'s and date put into service on the front cover of each manual as we looked them up. Just makes it alot easier if you do need to call the manufacter with an issue to have all that handy.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
There should be a sticker inside a cabinet with the telephone numbers of the various suppliers. Specific model numbers of items change during production runs due to the availability of products. You would have to get the model numbers off the appliances themselves.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Here is a jpeg of that supplier information sticker.

Attachments

• Component Phone Numbers.JPG
    Component Phone Numbers.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 16
That sticker does not give any of the model numbers though. I went through and got all the model # the old fashion way, all of my other fifthwheels have had a location with all that information. I just bought this one so it's a little new to me.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
That sticker will not list the model numbers as they may change from time to time depending on the availabiility of the appliance.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That sticker does not give any of the model numbers though. I went through and got all the model # the old fashion way, all of my other fifthwheels have had a location with all that information. I just bought this one so it's a little new to me.
I think that's the best way to do it. Even Heartland may need a VIN to search the build "bill of materials" to determine what appliances and model numbers were assigned to your specific rig. That said, I'll move this thread out of the ATF section into a more appropriate area. Thanks for your post.