Television problems

ralphpam

I have a 2010 3670RL and the front tv will not work off of the antenna. It worked off of it two weeks ago, then I used cable and now it will not get the local tv channels. The bedroom tv picks them up. Any ideas as to what is causing this and suggestions on how to fix it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ralph, the first thing that comes to mind is to check to see that the amplifier is on. There should be a little red or green LED light showing on the wall connector plate in the TV cabinet. If you've tried pushing that little button and get no light, check the 12 volt fuse panel.

On the back of that same wall plate, there are 12 volt push on connections. Maybe a loose wire.

Thing181

Ralph, You stated it worked two weeks ago then went to cable. In the tv's menu you will have to change input from cable to air/antenna then do auto program again. I hope this helps. Bruce

ralphpam

Thanks for the help. I have already tried both of those and the bedroom tv is working great off of the antenna, it is the living room tv that is not working.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the help. I have already tried both of those and the bedroom tv is working great off of the antenna, it is the living room tv that is not working.
Ralph, Sorry, I misunderstood. The first part of your thread said "front TV". For me, that's the bedroom. The part where you said the bedroom TV was OK, I Missed that. So then, does the Living Room TV still work on cable? If so, it must be something I can't figure out. If it works on cable, the coax is OK. If not, there is a bad connection between the Amplifier and the LR TV. OR The menu needs to be reset for air/TV

SmokeyBare

I agree Ray, sounds like he needs to Run the TV's menu and do a channel Search for over the air Signals. That's kind of hard to do since many of us have different TV's and each one uses a slightly different Menu option.

Marv