Pictures of Cyclone 3950 loaded with bikes

TreAdidas

I'm looking for some pictures of a Cyclone 3950 loaded with dirt bikes. I want to get a feel for what is possible in terms of the number of bikes people have been able to secure in the garage area.

Thanks!

ejered

ejered
i have successfully loaded 2 banshees a 400ex and a rhino in the garage of ( 1 banshee stood up in front, rhino pulled in behind it against right wall, 400ex and other banshee stood up against left wall,....sorry no pictures but will give you an idea of what is possible...

PUG

Pug
I loaded a full sized street bike and two dirt bikes. Installed a few more tie downs in the floor the snug everything up good.

isisrider

i have successfully loaded 2 banshees a 400ex and a rhino in the garage of ( 1 banshee stood up in front, rhino pulled in behind it against right wall, 400ex and other banshee stood up against left wall,....sorry no pictures but will give you an idea of what is possible...
I would like to see some pictures of this please........

gpshemi

I had these in a folder on my computer. Thought something like this would be slick for the kids bikes.

2 BIKES - A.JPG2 BIKES - B.jpg3 BIKES - F.jpg

rideblue

117 - Copy.jpg118.JPG
I assume you have a 12 foot garage as I do in these photos of the garage in my Cyclone 3795. I have loaded 4 dirtbikes using this technique and still had room for a utility quad and a sport quad parked side by side. The bikes were loaded with each successive bike facing the opposite direction as the one before. As you can see, no wheel chocks needed and the tires will not touch the walls. The strap used on the rear tire is just a soft tie normally used on handlebars and is connected to the tie hook with a strong carabiner(the kind that have to be screwed closed). The hooks are fully adjustable for placement, they slide along the aircraft tiedown strip.