Missing nightstands ?

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We are looking very seriously at a BH 3055 that a new dealer just got in stock. The brouchure they have from Heartland describes the bedroom slide as having dual nightstands beside the bed and the photo shows a small shelf under each window in the slide. The unit he has in stock does not have these. Was wondering if they might have been left out, deleated by Heartland or something the dealer might be able to add. My wife really thinks she would like these. Was wondering if anyone has experiences with these? Thanks for your help, I have been learning alot on this Forum and enjoy everyones comments......

ChopperBill

Are you looking at and early "06" model? They didn't have a night stand with the queen and the later "06" don't have a night stand with the king. The late "06" with a queen have one night stand with a cubby hole.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
ChopperBill said:
Are you looking at and early "06" model? They didn't have a night stand with the queen and the later "06" don't have a night stand with the king. The late "06" with a queen have one night stand with a cubby hole.
The dealer tells us this is an 2007 model. I have not checked the VIN # to be sure.