rvwholesalers.com

LisaZ

My husband and I are on the verge of purchasing a Cyclone 3612. rvwholesalers in OH are offering the best package but we live in CA. Is anyone familiar with that dealership?

LeslieLB

We just purchased a mpg183 from them last week & drove from Georgia to Ohio to pick it up. We found they had the best price & best product knowledge - well worth the drive for us! Our purchase this past weekend went smooth & everyone on staff there was very polite & helpful. They are however very busy as it seems they do a lot of sales!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello Lisa!

I have an experience with RVW and will PM you with the details! We did not purchase from them.

jimtoo

HI LizaZ and LeslieLB,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Enjoy the Forum.

Jim M

robnmo

Lisa

We shopped several dealers and we purchased our Cyclone from RVW in Dec 2009, it went very smooth, and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with and the best price we found. No problems what so ever, but like LeslieLB said they are definitely very busy, the seem to do a large volume business.

Ride1st

We bought a 21fbs from them this year in June. Everything went well and I would recommend them. They are a high volume dealership and were very busy on the Friday we were there. Our salesman said they deliver on an average 40 units per week. If you can schedule to pick your unit up early to mid week they won't be as crowded / busy.

dougw

We priced our 3010 from rvw and what the shipping was. Richardsons rv met that price for us at the Pomona rv show. You might want to ask them or your more local dealer if they would match that price. You'll still need to register and pay CA tax on the unit either way.