Winterizing... where is the water pump access?

Crumgater

Owner's manual just tells us what to do... not how - or where to find anything. The manual is pretty much useless.

Pictures would be helpful, but at least some guidance on where to find the access panel to equipment which needs regular maintenance would be welcome.

Any idea on how we access the water pump on the ER 29RKSA?

Thanks Forum!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was going to say check there, but your model is different than ours. :p

Glad you found it. We added velcro grip strips to the panel and 'stuck' it back rather than screw it back, for easier future access.

i am trying to locate the water pump in my 29RKSA. i checked behind the UDC but just found a mess of pipes going around and below. Going to Colorado this weekend and still having freezing problems with my water system. it will be -6F this sunday so I am thinking of shoving a 200 watt ceramic heater down in the inadequetley so called HEATED UNDERBELLY. to keep the pump, H20 tank and pipes from freezing. Water wont work below 20F, unless leave the hot water tap on in the bathroom trickling (1 glass per 2 minutes flow rate)and keeping grey 1 open.

Should i drain my fresh water tank and and holding tanks before heading up there. planning to keep my furnace on 80F at all times, but burning 3/4 a tank a day!

lwilli

Just bought 29RLSB and dealer did not show us how to locate the bypass for hotwater heater, and I forgot to ask. I agree with post that owner manual is pretty much usless. Diagram on hatch indicates that you access bypass from hidden hatch in interior of coach. Have looked and can't find it. Any ideas from anyone that has this style of unit