member number?

captpfd

Ok, I have to ask my first dumb question for today. I see everyone has a member number but I don't remember getting that when I joined a few weeks ago. It was probably in one of the original emails. Where do I get that information and is it true as a member we can get discounts when ordering from Heartland? Thanks.

grizzlygiant

The "number" you nquestion probably is the HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB number. Go to the top of this page and click on OWNERS CLUB and you can read about the perks of belonging to the club.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yes, as a club member you can ask for the 10% discount on parts. You need to ask, though, as sometimes the order taker doesn't ask you. As for the member number, I think you actually get that when you receive your plaque, if I recall correctly. You get that after Jim B. makes sure your dues check doesn't bounce, the credit card is still valid (and yours), or the nickels aren't wooden.

jbeletti

Hi Les,

Gary and John called it right. The Owners Forum is a free resource for product owners and prospective owners.

The Owners Club is a fee-based opt-in Club for product owners. It's $60 for 3 years. Click the OWNERS CLUB link from the top of any forum screen to learn more or to JOIN. Dues are going to $70 on January 1 - beat the increase :)

Jim