Happy Thankgiving!

truknutt

Committed Member
Happy Turkey Day to all of you. Woke up to a soggy Thursday here in South Central PA.

It's a good day to sit here and make up my Black Friday/Christmas list. Hmm, let's see a new A/C unit for the bedroom, a Fifth Airborne pinbox, new truck, LED lighting for the Cyclone... (the truck deal is to see if the DW is paying attention or not!)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be Safe!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Happy Turkey Day to all of you. Woke up to a soggy Thursday here in South Central PA.

It's a good day to sit here and make up my Black Friday/Christmas list. Hmm, let's see a new A/C unit for the bedroom, a Fifth Airborne pinbox, new truck, LED lighting for the Cyclone... (the truck deal is to see if the DW is paying attention or not!)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be Safe!

Dave, I'm sure you have eyes in the back of your head if you dodged that frying pan!

Getting ready to depart for Brooklyn, NY for a laughter filled day with John & Mary Ann Proto. Sitting here thinking about the past year and how thankful we are for our Heartland Family. We are blessed with having met some of the most wonderful and kind people on the planet.

Duck Dave! Incoming!

dieselsweetheart

Oh Deb....turkey with the Protos!!! Make sure you wear your flame-retardant suit!! LOL And tell them hello from us and wish we had some deep-fried turkey today...although maybe they're doing traditional since they are in the city??? Regardless, enjoy your day!!!!! We are headed to Schwenksville in Pa to Jim's niece's...we go there every year and there are about 12 adults and 3 kids around the table....

Dave, Happy Day!! Tell Nona I have a heavy frypan should she ever need use for one.... good luck on the truck dude.... looking at a Dodge?

Happy Thanksgiving to my Heartland friends and all who have become like family to me! Be safe if you are traveling...we are having some sleety rain up here in the midstate... but it should warm up and the rain is supposed to stop later this morning.....

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We want to say thanks and Happy thanksgiving to all the Heartland employees and the Heartland owners families. Hope everyone has a safe and happy day. The cold front is a-comin' and its supposed to be cold here tonight.

skyguy

Your cold front already blew thru Colorado. It's 14 this AM, and won't double that today.

truknutt

Committed Member
Dave, I'm sure you have eyes in the back of your head if you dodged that frying pan!

Getting ready to depart for Brooklyn, NY for a laughter filled day with John & Mary Ann Proto. Sitting here thinking about the past year and how thankful we are for our Heartland Family. We are blessed with having met some of the most wonderful and kind people on the planet.

Duck Dave! Incoming!

Give John & Mary a hug from the both of us! Be careful, they crack you up at the worst times: a mouthful of turkey and dressing flying across the room wouldn't be very polite!! Be safe!

Happy day to you and John, also.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Heartland Friends and Family. May God fill your lives with blessings and goodness.

sharmulst

Wishing blessings galore for our Heartland family and friends on this day of Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for each day of the year.

Our weather here in Congress, AZ this AM is cold, but know it is not as bad as some of our other friends. It was 32 this morning when we got up, but know it was colder than that because the furnace got a workout. Stay warm everyone.

loafer

Happy Thanksgiving to all our new Heartland friends and the ones we havent met yet .
We are looking more like Christmas here with 4 inches of new snow and just below freezing temps .
Giving thanks for all the blessings we have been given this last year.
Dave hope that new Dodge shows up under the tree in about a month. LOL
Stay safe and warm to all our friends south of the 49 Th
Bill and Maureen

Moose

Happy Thanksgiving from your northern friends. Thanks for being such good neighbours. Travel safe and enjoy time with your loved ones.

pic1.jpg

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I would like to say, Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Heartland Family.We are very thankful for the friendships that have already been created and for those friendships still to come as we meet you guys at the rallies and through this forum.Everyone stay safe and May God richly Bless you all.

jbeletti

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for the wishes from our friend to the north as well.

We're with relatives in Wisconsin. I am STUFFED. And I have much Kuching to be thankful for. Thank you Heartlanders for a great year.

Jim

nomare

Give John & Mary a hug from the both of us! Be careful, they crack you up at the worst times: a mouthful of turkey and dressing flying across the room wouldn't be very polite!! Be safe!

Happy day to you and John, also.

Dave, It's Deb signed in as Mary Ann giving a forum lesson. Don't worry I only spit Sprite! No turkey! Laughing and having a great time. Hope you are doing the same.

jnbhobe

We hope all of our Heartland friends and family are having a great Thanksgiving. We have all of my kids and grandkids and family together for the weekend. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday. Patti & Jon

Wmnmy

Happy thanksgiving to all our heartland friends , family and employees from the marsh family .

bill40

Hoping everyone had a great and safe Thanksgiving day, thanks for all the great rallies this year. Hope your head heals soon Dave.