slideout awnings

mharrigan

Hello,

I read that you can have slideout awnings installed at the factory when you order the unit. We will be ordering a cyclone 3010, roughly, what will it cost us to have the 2 awnings installed at the factory? Thank you.

Mark Harrigan
Jupiter, Florida
mharrigan@palmpartners.com

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mharrigan, welcome to the forum. This is a good place to get your questions answered. However I dont know if the factory will quote you a price here on the forum.
Pricing should be between you and your dealer.
I will leave this post in ATF for now and we will wait till next week to see what kind of reply you get from the factory. Then I may move it.

Peace
Dave

Gizzy

When we ordered our BH we wanted slide covers. Our dealer told us that it was cheaper to have the factory install them verses having them install them after delivery. I would check with your dealer.

2010augusta

A "rough" estimate based on MSRP is about $400 per slide-out.

You will have to ask your dealer, as they control the price for your trailer in the end.

mharrigan

Thank you Dave, that makes sense. (Sorry to see about Cody, it is so hard when they have to go.) And thank you to Alan too, (2 Corgies, how cool,) that's about what I figured...sounds like a good investment. Also saw a post from a guy who wanted to install an awning off the back of the toy hauler...I'm intrigued...sounds like a great idea. That's why we like the Cyclone 3010...all open and all useable space back there.