remote control storage suggestions

Bobby A

I'm tired of searching for my remotes, does anybody know or have a suggestion ?? I'm looking for something I can hang on the wall preferable made of wood that will match the oak interior of the horn that will hold at least 4 remotes. TV,receiver, satellite, and fireplace remote.

Thanks,
Bobby A

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks Kenny, thats exactly what I'm looking for, is it large enough to hold 4 remotes though ??

Here are the measurements: 5"H x 8 3/8"W x 3 3/8"D

The only problem I had is that the double stick tape they use is kinda weak.

Reyllock

I use a sticky backed 'hook & eye' tape otherwise known as 'velcro' Then I can position the remotes anywhere, and they stay put during transit

yepuhuh

I have only 1 remote and it controlls everything in the coach!

It is made by logitec and named Harmony.

You download the software to your laptop and tell it what activities you want to do :
watch a movie(involved dvd)
Watch Tv( involve tv and satellite or cable)
Listen to Music
Even set up a vcr if you want to.

I would rather have 1 remote than more!

What is nice, I have another one fr the bedroom and since they are alike I don't have to remember where the buttons are!

Bobby A

I have only 1 remote and it controlls everything in the coach!

It is made by logitec and named Harmony.

You download the software to your laptop and tell it what activities you want to do :
watch a movie(involved dvd)
Watch Tv( involve tv and satellite or cable)
Listen to Music
Even set up a vcr if you want to.

I would rather have 1 remote than more!

What is nice, I have another one fr the bedroom and since they are alike I don't have to remember where the buttons are!

My friend has one of those and loves it, kinda complicated though

rancol01

Randy and Colleen Smith
We've used a Harmony for years, when we sold our house and began full-timing a year ago we simple moved the Harmony to the BH and programmed it for the TV, DVD/Stereo supplied with the 5th Wheel. Yes it has to be programmed for your specific equipment using your computer, but it's not that difficult. My Harmony is about 3 years old, I would imagine the new ones are even better. I've seen them at Best Buy.

caissiel

We have an additional chair for the desk. Its in front of the TV. We store all or remotes in the chair bottom storage. The bedroom TV remote is all in one on the side shelf.
Bought 2 programable Phillipps on sale at Wally World for $12.95.