Luv Shak in the news!

gawelsh

Luv Shak

This is just incredible - what a great story. And I love the reason for it all - because it makes people smile !! Will we have the honor of seeing Luv Shak at the Rally ? We sure hope so !!

The article gives a great "plug" for Heartland, too :)

K

Ken Washington

Hi George and Lindsey,
I have seen pictures of the Luv Shak before and was glad to see a picture the owners. I think that is an amazing job of painting and hope someday to see it in person.

Ken

Tom of Ypsi

It looks like PK (Luv Shak) will be at the rally in site 407. Sure is a beautiful and interesting design on their coach. As they stated is does make one smile:)

Princess Kathleen

Thanks

:D We are excited about the articles that are appearing in the media....Steve Bibler has been working with us on this ADVENTURE. We got a call from a former student letting us know we were in our former local Sunday paper.

Yes we are coming to the rally.

See ya :D
PK

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Incredible story, incredible couple and incredible vehicle. Looking forward to seeing it in Goshen this spring.

Midastouch

That is awesome! ;) PK ... were you painted up while "visiting" the pastures of NW Louisiana of Hwy 71?

Princess Kathleen

Yes, Midastouch, we were all painted up and no place to go....at least for ten days...we had the paint job done around the first part of June.

Today, we had a family stop by and wanted to take pictures, they had never seen anything with such "pretty drawins on it"....

PK

happyrover

Vance & PK,

You were right on when you said the LUV SHAK provided None s. That has to be the greatest conversation piece I have ever seen, and OH so cute. We look forward to see it and meeting you all at the rally. Will be there with camera and lots of digital space. Regards,

Mel & Nina