Can a US insurance company cover a full-timer in the UK?

Reyllock

If anyone is speaking to Insurance companies in the US in the near future, would you mind asking if they would cover a full timer in the UK....Getting absolutely nowhere over here. Thanks

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: full timers Insurance & Rental property Insurance

Hi Reyllock,
Dont know if you noticed but this is a pretty old thread although still very relevant.

Call these people www.escapees.com
They might be able to point you in the right direction. I cant see how an American based company can write in the UK, but if any one has the answers these people will.

When you get to the home page, click on endorsements on the top. There are a couple of insurance companies listed there. I would still call escapees though and talk with them. You cant be the first person trying to do this overseas and I just bet these people can help.

Reyllock

Re: full timers Insurance & Rental property Insurance

Hi Reyllock,
Dont know if you noticed but this is a pretty old thread although still very relevant.

Call these people www.escapees.com
They might be able to point you in the right direction. I cant see how an American based company can write in the UK, but if any one has the answers these people will.

When you get to the home page, click on endorsements on the top. There are a couple of insurance companies listed there. I would still call escapees though and talk with them. You cant be the first person trying to do this overseas and I just bet these people can help.

Thank you
SouthernNights, I have emailed SKP and will see what develops, and will keep you informed of the outcome via this thread