Heading South

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Look for our 3055 heading south on I-5 starting tommorrow. It is going to get colder here, but not as cool as northern California though. Time to leave and find somewhere dry. We have had just too much rain and wind.
We will cross at bakersfield then out to Quartzsite, Palm springs, Yuma, Pheonix then north to cottonwood and Las Vegas.
Rand

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Be careful

Have a safe trip Rand. Be careful around Seattle on the Nickel....I spent 6 months in the area.

See you maybe next year in AZ. We're in Zephyrhills FL this year until April, then some sightseeing next summer out west thru Montana-Idaho-Washington. About November we think we'll head for Apache Junction AZ for the winter.

Tom W8OLE

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Have a safe and uneventful trip. We're here in warm and mostly sunny Corpus Christi. One other Bighorn here too. An 07 3670. Nice floor plan. Again, have fun and be safe.

sailorand

Tom
Check out the Rally http://www.therally.com/ It is in Redmond and a great RV Rally and show. It goes for 4 days and 2 earlybird days, too. !000 rv's to look at lots of seminars and greta entertainment too. Their are lots of suppliers there also.
Yes the nickel through Seattle to Oly. is the worst part of the trip. After that the trip is a breeze.
Ray I wish is was going to be warmer for the trip down, snow is predicted but only 1-2". The roads should be ok.

jpmorgan37

Sailorand;
Have a safe and enjoyable trip. When you head east out of Bakersfield, be sure and spend a few minutes observing the Tehachapi Loop. People come from all over the world to see it (those interested in railroads, that is). It's kinda neat to see the trains on the loop actually cross over themselves on the way up the mountain. And if you like Country music, you should plan to visit the Buck Owens show in Bakersfield.
Be safe,
John

DennisZ

Rand
make sure you give a call when you get close to Lancaster, and we'll meet up with you.

Dennis & Debbie

sailorand

Dennis we sure will give you a call. We should be in Solidad Canyou on Saturday Jan 13 if the weather cooperates

DennisZ

Rand
I hope you keep the cold weather up with you... Their calling for a 20% chance of SNOW here on Friday. I should be home most of the day working on upgrades to the trailer.

HappyKayakers

sislv said:
Have a safe trip Rand. Be careful around Seattle on the Nickel....I spent 6 months in the area.

See you maybe next year in AZ. We're in Zephyrhills FL this year until April, then some sightseeing next summer out west thru Montana-Idaho-Washington. About November we think we'll head for Apache Junction AZ for the winter.

Tom W8OLE
Hey Tom,
If you're heading thru SD, stop in and visit. We'll be at the Belvidere KOA from mid-May to mid-August.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
HappyKayakers

HappyKayakers said:
Hey Tom,
If you're heading thru SD, stop in and visit. We'll be at the Belvidere KOA from mid-May to mid-August.

We'll keep your invitation in mind. Two places we want to visit are Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills. I've been to both before but would like to spend more time in the area.

Tom & Sharol