------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 11
  • Site fee: $28 per night. Power/Water
  • Club Member Event fee: $15 Per Unit
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/25/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:30PM

• Event Leader: DougLynne(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Please call and make your own reservation. Reference Alberta Heartland Rally. Lynne and I will be there Thursday June 23rd. We can book the railroad dining car for breakfast at a cost of $14.95. Please email me at dlollis@telusplanet.net by June 15th if you plan to attend the buffet.

Attendees:
Doug & Lynne Ollis Douglynne 1102
Jim & Lucy Reed BillyJoeJimBob 1447
Rick and Arlene Cherry Dundee49
Al & Sheila Kadey AL KADEY
Allan Dalke & Joann McConnery allanjoann
Joe & Anne van Keulen Ann1951 1742
Gerry & Rose McKinney beardedone
Garry & Bev Janzen Garry & Bev
Len & Brenda Nugent CactusTwo

Last edited:

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
So far we have 5 replies via Email.
Up to 6 now.
12 have shown interest, only 3 registered with the campground.

Doug

Last edited:
Sure would have loved to make it for this rally, but my husband's parents are flying down from New Brunswick for 1 week at that time. Hope to be able to make the next rally.

Doug,

We made the reservations at the Aspen Crossing RV Park and will arrive either June 22 or 23. We'll be bringing my wife's sister along with us...

Looking forward to meeting you and Lynne.

DougLynne

Jim & Lucy, that is great, looking forward to meeting you as well. Are you interested in the breakfast buffet on the Sunday morning? Email me if you are or reply here.

Doug

CactusTwo

We have made our reservation at the Aspen Crossing RV Park for this rally and are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Brenda and Len

Garry & Bev

travel bug
I called Aspen and they weren't in the office so left a message and they never called back. Guess I better check with them again tomorrow. We will be there and looking forward to seeing everyone old and new.

Garry & Bev

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Thanks once again to Doug & Lynne for all the hard work they put in for the ralley. I must say it was a success once again. Fun and fellowship was had by all and we look forward to our trek south for the big one.

DougLynne

Thanks Garry & Bev, yes I think all went really well, even the weather was cooperative. We had 10 units, units including a unit from California and they didn't quite freeze. We discussed the 2012 Rally in Gillette and lookout, from the interest shown, we'll have a pretty good contingent planning to attend. Will include some pictures once I get them downloaded and resized.../Doug

beardedone

Beardedone
Hi everyone. Loved the food and Rose is looking forward to getting the recipes. Could you send them to me or if you post them just notify us so we can print them. Thanks, and once again, we had a great time.
Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.