Heartland Branded Apparel and other items now available online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawelsh

Hey, just what Lindsey needs - another way to shop!!:D Seriously,
the stuff looks nice - we'll come to the Rally all 'spiffed up' in our Landmark clothes !

2010augusta

Updating the Heartland Store

would it be possible to have the logos for the branded products updated to the current versions.

jbeletti

Yes - Martin Marketing sells Heartland branded apparel and they have access to all of our logos. Give Brad Martin a call and let him know what you want to order.

Jim

missing brand

I recently bought a Road Warrior and don't understand why Heartland does not support its own label. When will the apparel section be up dated to cover these customers?

jbeletti

I recently bought a Road Warrior and don't understand why Heartland does not support its own label. When will the apparel section be up dated to cover these customers?

URR,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry your very first post contains a negative tone. Would like to have seen you be able to start out here on a better note. Please allow me to explain.

Heartland RVs makes RVs. We do not make apparel. We use a local (Elkhart, IN) company (Martin Marketing) to make branded items for us. We also do not sell any of these items. Martin Marketing sells them.

Their website should be considered a sampling of what they can do. I know you had no way of knowing that and for that, I apologize. I'd like them to have a more updated website showing all of our brand logos and even more products they have access to - but they are a 3rd party and it's up to them - though I have tried :)

Please give Brad Martin, the owner of Martin Marketing a friendly phone call (574-262-5085) and ask him to make up what whatever you want with the Razor logo. I am sure he will be accommodating.

Thanks for buying a Heartland RV and again, welcome to the forum.

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jim,
The link at the top of this thread doesn't take you to Martin Marketing anymore. It goes someplace called the Company Promo Store.
Kristy

jbeletti

Hi Kristy,

They are updating their site to add our new stuff. They got the site up today and the URL seems to have changed. I fixed it. Please try it now. Thanks for letting me know.

Jim

jbeletti

Their website is now functional. I just ordered two of the hitch covers.:D

What? No 3'x5' flag too? :) Just kidding John.

Couple other items to go online are hats and screenscape for the rear truck window. Just need to take some pics and send them to Brad to get them on the ordering website.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
What? No 3'x5' flag too? :) Just kidding John.

Couple other items to go online are hats and screenscape for the rear truck window. Just need to take some pics and send them to Brad to get them on the ordering website.

Jim

If I'd a only been clairvoyant (that is NOT one of dem "alternative lifestyles" either :rolleyes:), I woulda bought a longer Flag Pole Buddy pole. Mine's too short for two flags, and Old Glory gets top billing since the tidy little USAF pension is what's paying for the BH and the TV (GM's pays for the rest) :D.

JohnDar

Hitch Cover Warning

They're real nice, but if you've got a GMC 3500, the hitch receiver is oversized and requires the supplied insert to use standard hitch bars (and covers). The insert gets pinned into the receiver, through whatever bar you stick in there. Net result: the pretty hitch covers cannot be used since they're designed to snap into the pin holes. At least it looks nice on the wife's Trailblazer. And now I have a spare if she looses it.:(

2010augusta

John, thanks for the warning. What size is the mount on the plaque and what size is the receiver on the GMC (what is over-sized?) is not a 2" receiver.

On edit: I see that they have a 2.5" receiver, are they rated as a Class V receiver?

On Second edit: Can the receiver clip part of the plaque be removed easily so the plaque could be applied with trim tape?

jimtoo

We found this on a friends 09 Chev 3500..2.5" receiver.. first that I know of. Most all trailer places have a cheap adapter, $6, that reduces it down, but you would need to use a pin to hold in place. So you might need to break or cut off the plastic snap in tabs on the plaque.

JohnDar

John, thanks for the warning. What size is the mount on the plaque and what size is the receiver on the GMC (what is over-sized?) is not a 2" receiver.

On edit: I see that they have a 2.5" receiver, are they rated as a Class V receiver?

On Second edit: Can the receiver clip part of the plaque be removed easily so the plaque could be applied with trim tape?

Question #1: I do believe it is a Class V hitch. The mounting and weldments are substantial. The rating tag, all but hidden under the rear bumper fascia, says it's rated for a 13000 lb trailer on a WDH.

Question #2: You could probably remove the "tube" from the back of the plaque on a bandsaw and stick it on some flat surface with trim tape. Not a bad idea, putting it on my tailgage. Or even the back of the BH, since I hang my big plaque off the king pin when parked.

Jimtoo's question: I have the adapter insert (came with the truck), but if you cut off the retainer tabs on the cover, there is nothing to lock it into the receiver adapter. With the adapter in place, the pin blocks the cover from inserting fully and the holes it should clip into have the hitch pin in them.

Not a biggie, nor a complaint. My bad, I forgot the receiver was bigger than normal. Should have followed a variant of one of the woodworking rules I know: measure twice, buy one.

jbeletti

NOTICE:

The Martin Marketing Heartland Product website is down at this time. It's anticipated to be back up in the next few weeks.

In the mean time, please call Janice Lesher to discuss and make product purchases.

Martin Marketing
Janice Lesher
574-262-5085
jlmartinmrkt@aol.com

Thank you,

Jim

ccupton

Hello,
I am a new owner of a 2011 Road Warrior and would like to purchase some apperal. I have been looking for the website. Can you please send me the link.

handva

ccupton,
Unfortunatly the site for the apparel is down. Jim put the contact info on the post before your's to get in touch with the company.
Hope this helps.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There are some useful web links on the Portal Page. Martin Marketing is one of them. But......their site is currently down.
Here is something I copied from a related post from a week ago.

NOTICE:

The Martin Marketing Heartland Product website is down at this time. It's anticipated to be back up in the next few weeks.

In the mean time, please call Janice Lesher to discuss and make product purchases.

Martin Marketing
Janice Lesher
574-262-5085
jlmartinmrkt@aol.com

On edit, I see it is post #17 of this thread.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.