PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: CA, Yreka - 6/17/2011 to 6/19/2011

ziggy
11-29-2010, 12:10 AM
767 Montague Road, Yreka, CA 96097
Venue:
------------------------------

Yreka RV Park
767 Montague Road
Yreka, CA 96097
Linda@yrekarvpark.com 530-841-0100
http://www.yrekarvpark.com
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

Details:

Number of sites held: 30
Site fee: $$30.03 includes tax and a 30% discount per night.
Club Member Event fee: $$0.00 for club members Per Person, $20 per rig as per HOC policy.
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 6/18/2011
Potluck time: TBD

Event Leader: ziggy(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1323)

Additional Info:
This is a combined NorCal/Oregon Event we are calling the State of Jefferson (http://sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us/%7Emsusdftp/jones/ian/historypg1.html) Rally. Check out the link to learn the history involved.

Activities will include those provided by the town of Yreka for their annual Gold Rush Days.

Debbie and Kristy plan this to be a free-form kind of event rather than a formal rally, though we do plan to have a pot luck and a raffle with a gold rush flair! :D

Please call the park for reservations and talk to Linda. Be sure to tell her you are with the Heartland group. They have another small rally there that week as well, so please make sure you get into the right one. BTW They beat us to the rec. room, but we'll handle that. Weather in Yreka in June is usually nice.

The park also warns to not follow your GPS instructions once you leave I-5. You will turn East from the freeway and go about a block to the entrance. It is well labeled.

More information will be added as the date approaches. Feel free to contact Debbie (slmayor) or Kristy (ziggy) with questions.

Here is the registration info I have from the park. If the departure dates are wrong, that is probably my fault. Please let me know if there are errors. Thanks.

6/14/11 Registration ... 14 Rigs

Site... Dates... Club # ...First ...User
C1 6/17-20 1629 Loraine & Keith kilebeck
C2 6/16-19 1626 Karol & PJ Gaffer
C3 6/17-20 1461 Jodi & Dean shovelguy
C4 6/16-19 1655 Gloria & Fred Mr.D
C5 6/16-20 1809 Deb & John jdfishing
C6 6/16-20 1839 Donna & Steve Oregon Mule
C7 6/17-20 N/A Linda & Ray na
C8 6/17-20 1583 Lori & John jdawson
D1 6/16-20 1039 Marybeth flamingknitter
D2 6/17-20 1024 Kristy & Mark ziggy
D3 6/16-19 1016 Deb & Ray slmayor
D4 6/16-19 Diana & Gary boatdoc
D5 6/16-19 Deb & Jerry debjer
D6 6/17 1640 Judy & Dale dbarnard

"Schedule" Subject to change based on the mood of the group.

Friday late afternoon
Drinks and appetizers to share - probably around 4 pm and probably around ziggy/slmayor site

Saturday
Potluck dinner TBD in case there is something that sounds better going on in town.

Heartland Gold Rush Auction!
Bring a prize worth $10-$15 or so if you want to participate. This is a twist on the usual raffle and should be lots of fun. Bring money to trade for "gold" instead of raffle tickets!

shovelguy
11-29-2010, 12:38 PM
We'll be there!!

reverts
11-29-2010, 02:26 PM
You can count us in.

slmayor
11-29-2010, 09:26 PM
Here is a list of events from the 2010 Gold Rush Days. The 2011 events will be posted after the first of the year. Lots to do in the area as well. Yreka was a hub city for Gold mining and many historic homes and buildings are still used today. They have a great museum too!

Historic Home Tour
Street Theatre featuring Cowboy Action Shooters
Hard Luck Lin – Gold Rush history storyteller
Stage Performances – entertainment, cowboy poets, fiddlers, square dancers
Siskiyou Daily News Chili Cook Off
Vendor Booths
Taste of Siskiyou – local food, beer and wine producers tasting booths
Antique Fair
Farmers Market
Horseshoe Tournament
Street Dance - music from Dan Daniella and Oregon Rain
Humbug Hurry-Up Mountain Bike Race in Greenhorn Park 7am-Noon

Hope to see many of you there!

Gaffer
11-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Site map attached. I talked to Linda. She says we will be in C1-D13. These are all pull through spots. Total of 26 spaces. Others will be TBA?. Anybody nailed down a spot yet?

ziggy
12-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Made our reservations today. We are in site D2 and slmayor is in D3. That way we have all of the grass between us for our group to use.

Let me know as you make reservations. Send me your dates and site info so I can keep up with the record keeping. If you know your HOC number, please tell me that too. I'll contact you if I need anything else.

Kristy

slmayor
12-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Kristy, Thanks for taking care of me!! :)
I think work should slow down to 4 days a week from now on...

ziggy
12-07-2010, 11:25 PM
No problem! I thought you had already called her since she had you assigned to a site already and I moved us a little to get more grass for the group. We're there from the 17th -19th. If you are ging early or staying later, you might want to give her a call.
Kristy

ziggy
12-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Anybody else make their reservations yet?

Kristy

boatdoc
12-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Yep, We're in D4.

ziggy
12-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Yeah! That makes three confirmed with a couple more in the process. hat should be a fun weekend with all those activities right near the campground.
Kristy

ziggy
12-31-2010, 11:41 PM
Just a bump to the top.

Trailer Trash
01-13-2011, 01:35 PM
We signed up for your rally.

Art and Teresa

slmayor
01-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Yeah!! Looking forward to seeing you two!

ziggy
01-14-2011, 02:02 AM

Art and Teresa

Great. We look forward to it.
Kristy

dbarnard
01-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey Deb & Kristy- Judy and I will be there. Also for the classic car buffs there is usually a car show at the fairgrounds that week-end.
db

ziggy
01-16-2011, 12:16 AM
That's great Dale. We look forward to seeing you guys.
Kristy

reverts
01-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi Kristy & Deb,

We just made our reservations, we will be there Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ziggy
01-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Rich and Robin,
Fantastic! What site did you get?

Dale, I forgot to ask you guys which site you got?

Dean and Jodi,
Have you guys made your reservations yet?

Kristy

ziggy
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Site map attached. I talked to Linda. She says we will be in C1-D13. These are all pull through spots. Total of 26 spaces. Others will be TBA?. Anybody nailed down a spot yet?

PJ and Karol, have you registered?

Kristy

dbarnard
01-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Kristy, I think our site # is 60 but not positive. I wrote it down and tossed the piece of paper. I think they said it is was across from you two.

Gaffer
01-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Karol signed us up awhile back. Don't recall the site number. We will arrive on Thursday and pull out Sunday morning.

reverts
01-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi Kristy,

Linda did not give me a site number she said everything would be taken care of when we arrived.

ziggy
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
OK I'll check with her when I get the master list.
Thanks,
Kristy

shovelguy
01-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I have double checked with Linda and we are in C3. j

ziggy
01-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Got it! Thanks.
Kristy

ziggy
01-27-2011, 10:00 PM

Art and Teresa

Do you remember what site you got?
K

slmayor
01-28-2011, 12:06 AM
So great to have all of you attend! I'm working on some great raffle items, as well as a special for those who come into the store on their way by. We will have some great stuff, so bring all your spare change! :)

Gaffer
01-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Where is the store? How is parking?

slmayor
01-28-2011, 02:22 PM
PJ, the store is on the east side frontage road off I-5, you can see it from the freeway. Parking along the road is good, and there is an overpass and exit on both ends of the road, so you can make a loop back to 5. 3145 Twin View Blvd. I think it might be out of your way unless you are heading north through Redding?
Where is the store? How is parking?

ziggy
02-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Just updated the list and started working on my master list to compare with the park.

We still have lots of space. I hope we can gather some more people to come join us. This is not a regional or national rally, so bring your SOB friends to see how much fun we have.

Kristy

ziggy
02-14-2011, 12:48 AM
So great to have all of you attend! I'm working on some great raffle items, as well as a special for those who come into the store on their way by. We will have some great stuff, so bring all your spare change! :)

Hey Deb.... That's not fair. How about us web footed people up here suffering in the cold and rain waiting to be able to camp again while you guys can camp all year?

Psst... Everybody... Am I getting any sympathy yet? LOL

Kristy

jimtoo
02-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey Deb.... That's not fair. How about us web footed people up here suffering in the cold and rain waiting to be able to camp again while you guys can camp all year?

Psst... Everybody... Am I getting any sympathy yet? LOL

Kristy

Don't think so... been 9 hours and not a single post ,,,,, much less a tear!!! ;)

Jim M

ziggy
02-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I afraid of that, but I had to try. LOL Things have been pretty slow out west. I don't know where everyone is, but we have several rallies and campouts with much lower numbers than usual. I'm hoping it picks up as (when) the weather gets better.

Kristy

slmayor
02-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Well, I would have replied but have been working way too much. :) Even though we technically could camp, we haven't had time. My part time job has turned into full time plus overtime. But, I do get all my parts 10% over cost, so the more paycheck I have, the more parts I can buy.:)
Should slow down some by April I think. And as I'm leaving for 3 weeks, I'm banking all the time I can, for comp time. Still finding raffle stuff here and there. Was a great deal on Sham-Wow's for $4.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond, and I thought about grabbing some up....LOL

ziggy
02-14-2011, 10:25 PM
No Deb, I know where you have been and where you are going soon. Travel Safe on that one. I was referring to the lack of activity in general for western rallies. Even the regional isn't getting much attention and that one should be pretty active with lots more people registered. I'm hoping more people can go to rallies in the west this year. There are lots of choices though and maybe people are still trying to decide what they can do and when they can do it.

We have 12 for this campout even though I only know about 10 of them Evidently a couple have called he park and forgot to post here, so the park and I will catch up with each other later this week.

Kurt
02-17-2011, 01:37 AM
Made our reservations today with Linda, so Gwen and I will be crashing the Yreka Heartlands Owner Camp-out this June in site D8. This will be our first group rally and we are looking forward to being a part of it, along with meeting everyone. Just look for the big yellow Ford and huge gray Cyclone. :cool:

Mark/Kristy,
We are heading down from, Anchorage Alaska and was hoping that you could recommend a reputable Heartland dealer in Or. along I-5 where we could stop in and have a 2nd A/C installed over the master bedroom, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kurt

Gaffer
02-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Curtis Trailers is just a few blocks east off I-205 on Powell Blvd (US 26). Give Justin a call at 503.760.1363. You will want to use I-205 to bypass I-5 through Portland anyway. Also have a couple Camping Worlds here. One is right on I-5. just south of Portland if you can't get into Curtis.
See you in Yereka.
PJ

Kurt
02-17-2011, 11:48 AM
PJ,
Do you fully trust their work, and what about their reputaion and customer service? I quickly Googled them and it looks like a nice Mom & Pop business, which is who I prefere to support rather than a multi million dollar national company. But having high expectations, I want quallity first and formost.
Kurt

jdfishing
02-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Hi Kristy: Don't remember if I told you or not, but Deb and I are arriving on the 16th and staying till the 20th. We're in C-5. We're coming in from Valley of the Rogue, on our way home. We're official Heartland members now, #1809. Looking forward to it.

slmayor
02-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Welcome Kurt and Gwen, look forward to meeting you. All you others, please feel free to bring your friends, even SOB's. After all how else can we indoctrinate them in the Heartland way of life? LOL Looks to be a fun rally and I'm working on some great give-aways through our suppliers.

ziggy
02-18-2011, 12:30 AM
Glad to have you Qwen and Kurt! When will you be arriving and departing?

As far as service goes, I would trust PJ (Gaffer). We have a dealer in Grants Pass we were going to use for the same thing, but we weren't crazy about the Parts guy's attitude when we went in to talk to them, so we will probably be going to a non-Heartland dealer in Medford to have the work done. At least they wanted to put some effort into looking things up and giving accurate estimates.

Will you be staying in the west long enough to go to the Regional in Sparks starting July 1?

Please send me your contact info like cell phone and first and last names so we can be ready for you in Yreka. I see you are already a club member so you should have your nice name tags in time for the rally.

See you in June!

Kristy

ziggy
02-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi Kristy: Don't remember if I told you or not, but Deb and I are arriving on the 16th and staying till the 20th. We're in C-5. We're coming in from Valley of the Rogue, on our way home. We're official Heartland members now, #1809. Looking forward to it.

I got you John. See you then.
Kristy

Kurt
02-18-2011, 11:51 AM
jdfishing,
Noticed you mentioned that you were coming from, Valley of the Rogue State Park. Do you know if the sites there ars able to accomidate a 41 ft toyhauler? My wife is from Medford and she said that the Valley of the Rogue is a nice place, so we would like to camp there on our way down from Alaska.

Thanks,
Kurt

Kurt
02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi Kristy,
We'll be there from June 17-19 in site D8.

I'm going to go with PJ's recommendations and contact, Justin at Curtis Trailers for the 2nd A/C install.

After the Yreka get together, we're heading the RV show in Las Vegas. We want to be in Colorado by the 4th of July, so we woun't be catching the Regionalís at Sparks. But... life happens and plans change.

Thanks,

Kurt

Gaffer
02-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Hey Kurt. Check out the center of the new Trailer Life or Google RV Business '10 top 50 dealer awards. Curtis is on the list. I think they do a goodd job in the service dept. That is where take my rig. They are a full service shop. A buddy of mine had some pretty extensive repair work done there after being in a wreck that took off the rear cap and other rear end damage. They did a very good job on his repair (SOB). I would recommend them without hesitation. If all you are doing is the front AC, no worries for sure. That is pretty much a plug and play DIY install. Give me a PM when you get to town.

Kurt
02-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks PJ!
Iíll give Justin a call before we leave Alaska so he can have everything ready for when we get there and copy on the PM.

Kurt

ziggy
02-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Been to Valley of the Rogue many times. If you check the size of the sites online you can pick one that will fit. We like the D loop. Our trailer is 39'3" so we know where you are coming from. The backins in that loop have lots of grass behind them that your "stern" can hang over. The few pull through's they have would work too, but are not our favorites since they aren't full hookups.

Kristy

shovelguy
02-23-2011, 05:45 PM
We have SOB friends, Linda and Ray Webb, accompanying us to the Rally. Staying at Seven Feathers coming and going if anyone is interested in caravaning. D&J

ziggy
02-26-2011, 11:47 AM
June is getting closer!

Please note the change on rally attendee cost. As per HOC policy, non-club members will have a rally charge of $20 per rig to cover cost of rally materials. I neglected to list that at the beginning of this announcement. If anyone who is not a member wants to become a member, you can join by using the link at the top of the forum. If anyone wishes to change their attendance plans, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks for understanding.

Kristy

shovelguy
02-26-2011, 07:53 PM
June is getting closer!

Please note the change on rally attendee cost. As per HOC policy, non-club members will have a rally charge of $20 per rig to cover cost of rally materials. I neglected to list that at the beginning of this announcement. If anyone who is not a member wants to become a member, you can join by using the link at the top of the forum. If anyone wishes to change their attendance plans, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks for understanding.

Kristy

Please clarify just what, exactly, that $20 is paying for. I somehow need to justify the cost to my friends. Thanks, j

ziggy
02-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi Dean and Jodi,

I understand the confusion. In order for HL to reimburse the chapter ($20 per member rig) for costs such as plates, forks, supplied beverages, supplied snacks, ice, decorations, extra raffles prizes, etc. we need to also collect that amount from non club members. In the past, we have supplied beverages for the appetizers and dinner and kept snacks available in the host campsite for those who stop to visit. I did a little breakfast thing last year at the OR rally. Jim Beletti sent out an email telling leaders that we must charge non members if we want to get reimbursement for members.

Deb and I have talked a little about what exactly we plan to do, but we haven't finalized plans. We may decide not to provide anything, not apply for reimbursement, and not charge anything. When Deb gets back from Elkhart so we can talk, we may decide that we aren't going to charge, but I decided to post it this way to give people as much notice as possible in case we do charge.

If you need further info, please send me an email and we can work it out. Sorry for the change, but his email pointed out to me that I had not posted the non member cost. If the chapter chooses not to charge, that is OK, but there will be no reimbursement. I put the same notice on the OR campout announcement, but you can choose to go with no charge if you would like. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Kristy

randgwarn
03-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Kristy, unfortunately Gail and I will not be able to attend the rally in Yreka. One of our Granddaughters will be graduating from high school that weekend and we want to be there to share in her important day.
Ray and Gail Warness

ziggy
03-19-2011, 12:21 AM
That's too bad! We understand family stuff comes first, so enjoy graduation. It is a really important milestone for her.
Kristy

jdawson
03-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi Ray and Deb

John and Lori will be there space C-8. See you there

ziggy
03-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I'll put you down John and Lori. Glad you can make it and good luck selling your house.
Kristy

slmayor
04-10-2011, 07:48 PM
June is getting closer........ Looks like we will be having some fun in Yreka. A couple great door prizes and a terrific themed raffle. Keep your eye out for those raffle gifts as the spring & summer sales will be starting. We are asking attendees to please bring an unwrapped gift of $10-15 for the raffle.

The events for Gold Rush Days should keep everyone busy with plenty of fun things to do. The latest info is on the Yreka Chamber of Commerce's web site, but will be updated with more details as the event gets closer.
Hope to see everyone there!

Gaffer
04-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey Deb............what is the theme of the raffle?

vesteroid
04-10-2011, 08:54 PM
My wife and I will try and make it up for this one. I just drove through there last week, looks like a fun place to explore. It would be our first rally so not really sure what to expect, but think it sounds like fun to try.

ziggy
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi PJ and Karol,
The prizes for the raffle don't need to follow a theme. The way we do the raffle will tie into the whole gold rush thing and should be a lot of fun. Bring cash! The competition could be tough.:cool:

Kristy

PS The prizes Deb has told me she has gathered so far are fantastic!

ziggy
04-12-2011, 10:33 PM
My wife and I will try and make it up for this one. I just drove through there last week, looks like a fun place to explore. It would be our first rally so not really sure what to expect, but think it sounds like fun to try.

Vesteroid,
Sorry for the delayed response. Please let us know when you call the park and make your reservation. Then we can exchange info and I can add you to the list at the top of this thread. Rallies are a lot of fun and we look forward to meeting you.
Kristy

flamingknitter
04-22-2011, 11:57 AM
OK!! I have a reservation but no site yet since Linda had the day off. Arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday!!

slmayor
04-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Whoo Hooo!!! yeah Marybeth!! Looking forward to seeing you!

ziggy
04-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Yea! We haven't seen you in ages!
Kristy

reverts
04-25-2011, 05:24 PM
That's great Marybeth, we are looking forward to seeing you.

Robin

Razduck
05-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm going to put in a time-off request for this Rally. I'll let you know when I get the OK, and then can make the reservation.

Gaffer
05-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Maybe will will see you on the way. We will be boondocking @ 7 Feathers Wednesday night on the way down and arriving at Yreka on Thursday.

slmayor
05-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Rick & Linda,
Thanks for letting us know! Looking forward to meeting you.
We have some great door and raffle prizes lined up including a Correct Track system, a Dometic Sewer system and some terrific items from Camco. Look for some updates very shortly!

ziggy
05-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Hopefully you can get the time off so you can come play. Work sure does get in the way!
Kristy

ziggy
05-16-2011, 07:23 PM
We're only a month away! Anyone else thinking about/trying to arrange the trip? Please post when you have made your reservations and we'll be letting you know more of the details as we get closer. Once school is out, I can work on this more and catch up on my paperwork.

I do want to announce that we have new HO's in the Northwest! Deb and Jerry Earls bought a 2011 3670 so they aren't SOB's anymore!

Kristy

ziggy
05-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Just updated the info at the top of the thread. Here is the info repeated here.

"Schedule" Subject to change based on the mood of the group.

Friday late afternoon
Drinks and appetizers to share - probably around 4 pm and probably around ziggy/slmayor site

Saturday
Potluck dinner TBD in case there is something that sounds better going on in town.

Heartland Gold Rush Auction!
Bring a prize worth $10-$15 or so if you want to participate. This is a twist on the usual raffle and should be lots of fun. Bring money to trade for "gold" instead of raffle tickets!

slmayor
05-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Congrats to Jerry and Deb on the new rig!!!
Update on door prizes. Got my stuff from Camco today and they really came thru. Some really nice stuff for prizes. Waiting for Thetford items to arrive. I'm packing up my rally totes and finishing up the craft items.
Getting excited about the trip and looking forward to seeing everyone!

jbeletti
05-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Sounds like some great fun is planned! Wish we could be there. Be everywhere! Have fun rallying!

Jim

ziggy
05-18-2011, 12:07 AM
We wish you could be here too. Our little campout is becoming a rally afterall, just a different kind of rally.
Kristy

slmayor
05-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Well, kids, the camp out is about 3 weeks away. Is everybody packed and ready for some fun??? So looking forward to seeing old friends, meeting new ones and checking out those new rigs from our newest members!

ziggy
05-28-2011, 05:28 PM
We are looking forward to meeting everyone too and we hope that warmer weather decides to show up by then!

Kona can't wait to meet all her new camping friends!

13296 13297

Gaffer
06-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey shovelguy are you camping @ 7 feathers or boondocking for the night in the free lot? We will be boondocking there Wednesday only on the way down.

slmayor
06-10-2011, 09:49 AM
One week away! Is everybody ready to have some fun! I am sooo ready to get away for a weekend. Just a few more things to throw in the rally totes and I think I'm packed. Yreka Chamber is putting together some info packets for us with maps that will help find the weekend events. See you all soon!

Trailer Trash
06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi,
We had to cancel our reservation, hope everyone has a great time. Hope to see many of you in Sparks.

Art and Teresa :(

slmayor
06-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Art, so sorry you and Teresa won't be able to join us. We'll miss you guys! :( I'll see you in Sparks in a few weeks.

ziggy
06-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi,
We had to cancel our reservation, hope everyone has a great time. Hope to see many of you in Sparks.

Art and Teresa :(

Sorry you had to cancel. We'll be thinking of you.
Kristy

ziggy
06-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Here is the registration info I have from the park. If the departure dates are wrong, that is probably my fault. Please let me know if there are errors. Thanks.

6/14/11 Registration

Site... Dates... Club # ...First ...User
C1 6/17-20 1629 Loraine & Keith kilebeck
C2 6/16-19 1626 Karol & PJ Gaffer
C3 6/17-20 1461 Jodi & Dean shovelguy
C4 6/16-19 1655 Gloria & Fred Mr.D
C5 6/16-20 1809 Deb & John jdfishing
C6 6/16-20 1839 Donna & Steve Oregon Mule
C7 6/17-20 N/A Linda & Ray na
C8 6/17-20 1583 Lori & John jdawson
D1 6/16-20 1039 Marybeth flamingknitter
D2 6/17-20 1024 Kristy & Mark ziggy
D3 6/16-19 1016 Deb & Ray slmayor
D4 6/16-19 Diana & Gary boatdoc
D5 6/16-19 Deb & Jerry debjer
D6 6/17 1640 Judy & Dale dbarnard

Mr.D
06-13-2011, 04:37 PM
We will be out Sunday 6/19

ziggy
06-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Got it. Thanks.
Kristy

shovelguy
06-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Dean & Jodi and Linda & Ray will be leaving on the 20th.

ziggy
06-13-2011, 10:41 PM
OK. Thanks.
Kristy

boatdoc
06-14-2011, 10:41 AM
We'll be out on the 19th along with Deb & Jerry. See you there!!

ziggy
06-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Looking forward to seeing you guys too.
Kristy

shovelguy
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Actually we will be leaving the 19th I guess. I am confused. Also, are we having a pot luck on Saturday or not? Should I bring something and, if so, is there any kind of a theme? Should I bring an appetizer for the Friday evening meet and greet? I need more direction please. Thanks, j

ziggy
06-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Jodi,
Yes to both. No theme to the food. I left it kind of open so people know they have a choice about participation. I'm betting people will want to relax Sat night and eat at the campground, unless there is something really good going on in town. I don't know what the event schedule for town is this weekend.

Our gold rush auction will be Sat night too.

Kristy

ziggy
06-15-2011, 12:26 AM
I just got an email from reverts (Robin & Rich) saying they are not going to make it due to tire trouble. They can't get new ones until next week. :(:(

We are going to miss you guys...

That puts us at 14 rigs ... Still a respectable size for a campout.

We have lots of room, so don't be afraid to decide to join us at the last minute.

Kristy

shovelguy
06-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks Kristy, and it appears that we really are staying until Monday!?! j

ziggy
06-15-2011, 04:44 PM
OK. I fixed it.
Kristy

Gaffer
06-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks Deb and Kristy. The campout that turned into a rally was a lot of fun. We can't wait for the Regional in Sparks to hang out with our extended family.

shovelguy
06-20-2011, 07:28 PM
We second that!! Thanks Deb and Kristi for a wonderful weekend. Hope to see lots of you at Casey's in Sept.

slmayor
06-20-2011, 08:22 PM
The Thanks goes to all of you who were able to come for the weekend! We had a great time, but then , we always have a great time with our Heartland family. I'll catch up with many of you in a couple weeks and I'm trying hard to do Casey's in September. I think the gold nugget auction was a keeper. Lots of fun! :)

gardengal
06-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks also from Diana and Gary, we had a great time. Deb and Christy you did it again.
Deb can you post where our thanks need to go for all the goodies.
Christy, Good Luck to you.
We hope you all have a great time in Sparks.
West Coast HO's rule.:cool:

slmayor
06-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Diana,
I'll send you a pm tomorrow. But in the meantime, the major sponsors for gifts were Camco and our Safari Store at Shasta Lake.

ziggy
06-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Mark and I talked all the way home about what a fun weekend it was. We enjoyed seeing some of our "old" friends and meeting some new ones. Deb did most of the work and deserves a big thanks for rounding up all those prizes. We love that the west coast HO's jump in to help with whatever we need to get done. As usual, the food was excellent! The auction was a new twist and was lots of fun. I'm just glad there were no casualties in any of the gun fights we all enjoyed!The RV park is very young, and despite some technical difficulties, I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. It will be even better when the trees have a few more years of growth.Thanks everyone! For making it a great event.Kristy and Mark