• http://www.yrekarvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $0

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: $$30.03 includes tax and a 30% discount per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$0.00 for club members Per Person, $20 per rig as per HOC policy.
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/18/2011
  • Potluck time: TBD

• Event Leader: ziggy(click to contact)
Additional Info:
This is a combined NorCal/Oregon Event we are calling the State of Jefferson Rally. Check out the link to learn the history involved.

Activities will include those provided by the town of Yreka for their annual Gold Rush Days.

Debbie and Kristy plan this to be a free-form kind of event rather than a formal rally, though we do plan to have a pot luck and a raffle with a gold rush flair! :D

Please call the park for reservations and talk to Linda. Be sure to tell her you are with the Heartland group. They have another small rally there that week as well, so please make sure you get into the right one. BTW They beat us to the rec. room, but we'll handle that. Weather in Yreka in June is usually nice.

The park also warns to not follow your GPS instructions once you leave I-5. You will turn East from the freeway and go about a block to the entrance. It is well labeled.

More information will be added as the date approaches. Feel free to contact Debbie (slmayor) or Kristy (ziggy) with questions.

Here is the registration info I have from the park. If the departure dates are wrong, that is probably my fault. Please let me know if there are errors. Thanks.

6/14/11 Registration
... 14 Rigs

Site... Dates... Club # ...First ...User

C1 6/17-20 1629 Loraine & Keith kilebeck
C2 6/16-19 1626 Karol & PJ Gaffer
C3 6/17-20 1461 Jodi & Dean shovelguy
C4 6/16-19 1655 Gloria & Fred Mr.D
C5 6/16-20 1809 Deb & John jdfishing
C6 6/16-20 1839 Donna & Steve Oregon Mule
C7 6/17-20 N/A Linda & Ray na
C8 6/17-20 1583 Lori & John jdawson
D1 6/16-20 1039 Marybeth flamingknitter
D2 6/17-20 1024 Kristy & Mark ziggy
D3 6/16-19 1016 Deb & Ray slmayor
D4 6/16-19 Diana & Gary boatdoc
D5 6/16-19 Deb & Jerry debjer
D6 6/17 1640 Judy & Dale dbarnard

"Schedule" Subject to change based on the mood of the group.

Friday late afternoon

Drinks and appetizers to share - probably around 4 pm and probably around ziggy/slmayor site

Saturday
Potluck dinner TBD in case there is something that sounds better going on in town.

Heartland Gold Rush Auction!

Bring a prize worth $10-$15 or so if you want to participate. This is a twist on the usual raffle and should be lots of fun. Bring money to trade for "gold" instead of raffle tickets!

Last edited:

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Here is a list of events from the 2010 Gold Rush Days. The 2011 events will be posted after the first of the year. Lots to do in the area as well. Yreka was a hub city for Gold mining and many historic homes and buildings are still used today. They have a great museum too!

Historic Home Tour
Street Theatre featuring Cowboy Action Shooters
Hard Luck Lin – Gold Rush history storyteller
Stage Performances – entertainment, cowboy poets, fiddlers, square dancers
Siskiyou Daily News Chili Cook Off
Vendor Booths
Taste of Siskiyou – local food, beer and wine producers tasting booths
Antique Fair
Farmers Market
Horseshoe Tournament
Street Dance - music from Dan Daniella and Oregon Rain
Humbug Hurry-Up Mountain Bike Race in Greenhorn Park 7am-Noon

Hope to see many of you there!

Gaffer

Site map attached. I talked to Linda. She says we will be in C1-D13. These are all pull through spots. Total of 26 spaces. Others will be TBA?. Anybody nailed down a spot yet?

Attachments

• yreka rv map.jpg
    yreka rv map.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Made our reservations today. We are in site D2 and slmayor is in D3. That way we have all of the grass between us for our group to use.

Let me know as you make reservations. Send me your dates and site info so I can keep up with the record keeping. If you know your HOC number, please tell me that too. I'll contact you if I need anything else.

Kristy

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Kristy, Thanks for taking care of me!! :)
I think work should slow down to 4 days a week from now on...

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No problem! I thought you had already called her since she had you assigned to a site already and I moved us a little to get more grass for the group. We're there from the 17th -19th. If you are ging early or staying later, you might want to give her a call.
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Yeah! That makes three confirmed with a couple more in the process. hat should be a fun weekend with all those activities right near the campground.
Kristy

dbarnard

Hey Deb & Kristy- Judy and I will be there. Also for the classic car buffs there is usually a car show at the fairgrounds that week-end.
db

reverts

Hi Kristy & Deb,

We just made our reservations, we will be there Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Rich and Robin,
Fantastic! What site did you get?

Dale, I forgot to ask you guys which site you got?

Dean and Jodi,
Have you guys made your reservations yet?

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Site map attached. I talked to Linda. She says we will be in C1-D13. These are all pull through spots. Total of 26 spaces. Others will be TBA?. Anybody nailed down a spot yet?

PJ and Karol, have you registered?

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.