Refer size?

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Hello, I'm looking to buy a bighorn and I have a question.
Can a bigger refrigerator be put in other than the 9cu foot?
Like a 13 cu foot or bigger ?
Thank you
Steve

2010augusta

Steve, Yes the Dometic 13 Cubic foot 4 door fridge should be a option for most of the Bighorn floorplans, which model(s) are you interested in?

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Thanks Alan 3610re or 3670rl, don't really know just yet. But I really like the paint job on the facebook trailer. Have you seen it? I'm bigboy and need a big shower and we are finding it to be found.

Oh 2011 or 2012.

boatdoc

We have the 12' in our '09 3670. You do lose the pantry but with all the other space the wife doesn't miss it at all.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Good that sounds like it would be enough for a week or two trip. I didn't see where 13cu was an option and had to ask. Thanks to all.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since your question has been answered I have moved this thread out of Ask The Factory and into Prospective Owners.
And by the way, in the brochure Heartland lists the big refer as a "4 Door Elite" option.
We have it and love it. Keeps me from having to haul around two extra small refers for overflow.

Peace
Dave

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Since your question has been answered I have moved this thread out of Ask The Factory and into Prospective Owners.
And by the way, in the brochure Heartland lists the big refer as a "4 Door Elite" option.
We have it and love it. Keeps me from having to haul around two extra small refers for ove

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave or Mary for the explanation. I'll have to get a brochure.

sdagro

We have it and love it. Keeps me from having to haul around two extra small refers for overflow.

Peace
Dave

Hey Dave...Don't take it personal, BUT I really hate you for having the big fridge and having it work as designed!!! #3 and still fighting it. Ran 42-48 this weekend in temps that ranged from 30 at night to 60 during the day. Still considering the residential type. Steve

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Dave...Don't take it personal, BUT I really hate you for having the big fridge and having it work as designed!!! #3 and still fighting it. Ran 42-48 this weekend in temps that ranged from 30 at night to 60 during the day. Still considering the residential type. Steve
LOL. Steve, I know you are suffering and I sure wish that someone could figure out what the problem is. It's too expensive of an option to go through what you are. Keep after em.

Peace
Dave