closet coming apart

Dusty

Has anyone had an issue with the closet separating down below the shoe rack. Mine has come apart, and the little storage cabinet shows its been moving up and down about 2 inches on the wall. I am afraid I may have a cracked frame or something.

Dusty
2006 Bighorn 3500RL

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We also have a problem in our closet, only it affects the wooden cabinet (or whatever you call it) on the street side. It fell on our trip to Florida last year and was "fixed" by LSI last spring, only to fall again. There is a wire going through it.

I've tried to rescrew it as it was only screwed into the side drywall panel, but apparently have not found a stud as yet.

We like the unit, but wish this didn't happen. We also wonder if there may be something cracked in the front frame that is causing enough flexing to pull this unit away from the wall. I would hate to see this move back far enough to break the closet mirrored doors.

sharmulst

Entertainment Center

We have a 3500 RL that has over 10,000 road miles. On our trip from Brady, TX to Oakwood, TX the upper portion of the entertainment center came apart. The piece of wood that goes the full length under the TV and CD compartment came loose in the middle and right side. :( The TV was still in the center but we are perplexed as to how this happened. We had no rough roads, lurching of the trailer or anything that would have caused this. We took the TV out and it will ride on the floor the rest of the way home which will be in about a month. Steve has no tools with to fix it and the warranty is long gone. One thing that TV weighs a ton, as soon as we can afford it it will be replaced with a much lighter one. This is just an FYI for anyone else to check and make sure all is well. This is most disheartening as we have had very few things wrong with our Bighorn. All of them have been pretty minor. Thanks for listening.