Some current production and other Heartland facts

jbeletti

The following discussion took place between Jim Beletti (JB), an admin of this forum and Scott Tuttle, VP of Marketing for Heartland RVs, via email on October 13, 2004.

JB: Do you have any nice color brochures yet? With the Mt.Rushmore floor plan?
ST: We picked up a unit today that was at the photographer and we still have a couple of other units that need to go for pictures. We are working on a color brochure for our big Louisville show - Dec. 1st. Until then, do you have the series of color flyers that we did, or the updated floorplan/specifications sheet? Let me know.

JB: Can you give Jeff and I any publishable tid bits for the discussion board? Units produced to date?
ST: 125 units have been produced

JB: Do you serialize them like MobileSuites does where everyone refers to themselves as #xxxx?
ST: Yes, the last few numbers of the VIN are the order they have been produced.

JB: Units produced per day (I know this is 2 now)?
ST: Yes, we are at two a day, but sometimes we only get one as we have to wait on suppliers parts.

JB: Next unit increase planned?
ST: Not until a few more months

JB: What new things are in store (to whet the appetit of prospective purchasers)?
ST: We are always trying to stay a step ahead of the competition, who is already trying to immitate us. So, yes, we are working on some innovations and features that will keep us ahead in the game. I just can't talk about it until Louisville.

JB: Other such good stuff?
ST: Here's two stories for you that I think are a testament to our units:

1. The owner of our biggest dealer in the Southeast, Bill Plemmons RV in North Carolina sold a unit to his Pastor. That's some confidence.

2. The parents of the Service Manager at our biggeset dealer in Florida, Great America RV, purchased one of our coaches on their son's advice. Again, a testament to our quality and construction.

Last edited:

drcarver

I'M Plemmons Pastor

Jim,
I am the pastor who has the Landmark mentioned in your post.
Steve and Sandra Plemmons are the owners of Bill Plemmons RV World near Winston-Salem, NC and they are longtime members of my church. Here is their web address: www.billplemmonsrv.com