Who's going to Tampa Bay?

Bopper

Greetings:

The biggest RV show of the year will be held in Tampa Bay during January 17 to 21. I notice that Heartland will have a booth/display at the Supershow. Will there be a factory rep in attendance? What will be on display?

Best regards,

Bopper

2 adults and 2 very spoiled cocker spaniels
2006 Bighorn 3500RL

jbeletti

Hi Bopper,

Scott Tuttle is in Tampa now, overseeing the booth setup and doing an initial run-through, so he may not be able to answer your post very soon. Heartland will have reps manning that booth as I understand it.

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We hope to get to the show sometime this week. Right now we are in central Kentucky and leave tomorrow morning for Lakeland FL - should take 2-3 days, depending upon the time we hit the Atlanta area.

Scott

We will have Bighorn; Big Country; Sundance; Cyclone and Razor at the show - along with factory reps for each division.
FYI

ST

Scott

That was a dealer decision. I think they have a number of Landmarks on their lot and just wanted to show the latest and greatest at the show. That high end market has just not been moving as well over the last year, and dealers are more apt to concentrate on units that are real "movers".
ST

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saw the Heartland display yesterday and really like the changes that have been made to the BigHorns, especially the docking station.

Did not see any of the factory folks like Scott, Coley and the like - would have liked to.

May have talked a somewhat hesitant potential buyer into a Big Country.

Also like the full color brochure on the BigHorn - adds class to a classy unit.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Tampa Show

Welcome to Florida Chuck. Sharol and I went to the RV Super Show on opening day (Wednesday) and I did get to meet Scott. He was kept busy so didn't stick around long. The show was packed with people.

Will try to get in touch later....

Tom & Sharol
Zephyrhills FL

Scott said:
That was a dealer decision. I think they have a number of Landmarks on their lot and just wanted to show the latest and greatest at the show. That high end market has just not been moving as well over the last year, and dealers are more apt to concentrate on units that are real "movers".
ST

Scott,
I was at the show yesterday and the dealer told me that Hartland made the decision on which units are there. Something is wrong this picture.

Thanks
Jerry