Poll for Rally Attendees: Chicken and.... Meatloaf or Beef

In addition to Fried Chicken, what 2nd meat should we have for everyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Hey all you Heartlanders that will be joining us on Tuesday evening for a pre-rally dinner at the Blue Gate Restaurant.

I am about to sign the contract for this "each pays his own" dinner and have a food election to make.

For meat, their Fried Chicken, which is AWESOME comes with the meal. We have a choice of a "second" meat.

So I am putting the fate of meat number 2 to the decision of "The Poll" :)

The poll choices will be: Meatloaf or Beef

I have had both but cannot remember how good the beef was. Pretty sure it was good though. I just had the meatloaf and loved it.

So - what do you like? Please vote in the poll above if you plan to join us for this pre-rally dinner. I'll keep the poll open for 2-weeks. The most votes win!

Thanks,

Jim

Blue Gate Restaurant Menu for Tuesday's Pre-Rally Dinner:

• Fried Chicken
  • Meatloaf or Beef << Choose One
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Gravy
  • Green Beans
  • Chicken Dressing
  • Homemade Noodles
  • Garden Salad
  • Homemade Bread
  • Assorted Pies
  • Beverage
  • Apple Butter
  • Peanut Butter Spread
  • Salad Dressing
  • Choice of Pies: Peanut Butter, Baked Cherry, Chocolate Cream, Coconut Cream, Red Raspberry Cream

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well I tried to vote about 100 times for "Beef" but I only was able to vote once. Yum!

jbeletti

You guys crack me up!

Mark - I figured you'd be the beef voter. Didn't we get an extra plate of that when Nancy and I went there with you and the fam?

Gus - I'm with ya buddy - the meatloaf was yummy last Saturday too!

Larry - I think you're a closeted Texan. Where they love their beef. Actually, the brisket at Pappas BBQ in Houston was THE BEST I had ever had - until I had some in Gillette this year at a restaurant that I think will be the caterer for the 2012 North American rally.

To all - Voting is running neck and neck. Beef has a 1 vote edge on meatloaf. Get yer votes in you Goshen goers.

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I most likely won't be there since they have not let me buy my Key Largo yet. But I just had one question: isn't the meatloaf made with beef?

jbeletti

Good one Michael - yes, meatloaf contains beef :)

Hey - we can certainly make a Key Largo for you in the first quarter of 2011. In plenty of time for the rally in June. Let us make that happen for you! Double meatloaf for you if you make it!

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That sounds good to me. I here that a KL was going to be in Tampa, can you confirm this? We will be there and it would be nice to be able to see it before buying it. I am just waiting to see a little more info before the order goes in. My wife wife and I will order a KL or GC during the show.

jbeletti

Not sure about the KL making it to Tampa. It would likely be the first one produced if it makes it there. If you would like to know for certain, next week, call the plant (574-262-5992) and ask for Kary Katzenberger and he can give you a better sense of where it will be debuted during the show season.

Jim

PS: Meatloaf 6 / Beef 9 C'mon meatloaf lovers - unite!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well....since my personal chef doesn't make meatloaf anymore and I can get beef at any restaurant, I voted meatloaf.

Peace
Dave

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Beef,beef,beef,beef,beef,beef,beef,beef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,breathe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,beef,beef,beef,beef,beef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,drink,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,beef,

Status
Not open for further replies.