Dealer locator

soilmovers

We have it narrowed down to a Bighorn 3800 DB or a Big Country 3550 TSL. Problem is finding one on the ground in Texas.
Is there a list of dealers? The main website does not give an option for dealers in a certain mile radius.
Travel is not a problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

danemayer

You might try Explore USA - they're all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area and list BigHorn inventory. I can't vouch for how they are as a dealer, but they do seem to have a lot of locations.

http://www.exploreusa.com

Someone at Heartland should do some work on both the Dealer and Service locators. Neither is very easy to use.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you go south about 600 miles from Powderly there is Ron Hover in Donna and Camper Clinic in Rockport. Ron Hover has dealers elsewhere as well.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi Nick and Cindy,

I will vouch for ExploreUSA, especially the Sequin location, but I'm sure the others are good also.

And your in my home town area,,, I was born in Paris and almost all my kin are buried there. Got to get back up there a visit a cousin or two.... only ones left.
If I can help give me a call or email.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Soilmovers,
If you're not in a big hurry to buy, come to the dealer open house at Ron Hoover in Donna and check them out. You can also meet with a lot of other Heartland owners while your there too.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You might try RVtraderonline.com, where you can search for specific brand and model across many dealers and areas of the country. If you find one, still call to confirm the dealer has it, but this might help you locate what you are looking for.

TT

jbeletti

Cindy and Nick,

Next week, consider calling the plant to speak with the brand managers for these 2 products to determine where in your area of travel, you may find just what you are looking for in dealer stock.

Phone: 574-262-5992
Bighorn: Kary Katzenberger
Big Country: Bryan Walczak