Confirm length of current production 3610RE

FARMER45

They must not know the answer to my question, that is why the dealer doesnt know either. I would like to know the new pin weight, but that would be a hard one too

2010augusta

Might just call Heartland Corporate Office at 574-262-5992 and ask for the Bighorn team, the factory can be a bit slow responding to the forum questions from time-to-time.

jbeletti

Farmer,

The team was at the industry trade show all week. So they are behind on this sort of thing. Call 574-262-5992 (corporate office) and ask for the Bighorn sales team.

Jim

FARMER45

I talked to sales team today at big horn . Length and pin weight are same, the bed room slide extends 32 in to make larger bed room, it has the larger shower.
They have added a storage drawer under the bed. The kitchen pantry is still there, even though it does not show in floor plan.
Color of counter tops is different in kitchen and counter top had been added to computer and tv area at the back
cabinet wood choice is pecan or maple
other than that its pretty much the same
hope someone will post some pictures from the show soon
i talked to a very nice man who said he was from cisco texas, that is 25 miles from my home town of baird,its small world

K

karykatz

Farmer45,

I dont know if there was a misunderstanding, but with the new Mega Shower bathroom we had to lengthen the unit 13". The new 3610 is just a hair over 40'.

You are going to love the changes. It is awesome.

ihsolutions

Dangit, I gotta stop reading about all the cool changes being made to the new 2011's. My "old" 2011 3670 now seems so outdated. This has gotta stop cause I can't be buying a brand new Big Horn every year. Please stop improving the product!!! (j/k)