Pacific Coast RV, Pismo Beach, CA

DW_Gray

Pacific Coast RV is the new name at 444 S. Dolliver St., Pismo Beach, CA. Shaun Brewer is the new owner and president of Pacific Coast RV that has been the location of previous RV businesses. I received a surprise phone call from Shaun today. It was a very good conversation and I wish him a great success. I plan to visit him soon. Pacific Coast RV is full service dealership.

Pacific Coast RV

Read my updated information below.

Last edited:

DW_Gray

Last week, Craig from Pacific Coast RV replaced my DVD/CD/AM/FM system. The new system was covered by my extended warranty and cost me nothing. Since my extended warranty was purchased from the previous RV business owner at the same location, Shaun waived the $50 deductible. Craig did a great job and actually went out of his way to do the job right.

Important Note: Due to a recent flood in Dec. 2010 at the business location in Pismo Beach, Pacific Coast RV has relocated to 901 E Ocean Ave. in Lompoc, CA. They will continue the business in Lompoc and as soon as building repairs are completed in Pismo Beach they will reopen there.