rv cover

boxcar1511

Looking for a cover for our cyclone 4012. Not looking to spend a grand on a custom cover, has anyone had any luck finding one that will fit. I've found several that are advertised up to 40' but the 4012 measures in a 41'10" using a plumb bob to mark the ground then running a tape.

Vtxkid

Can't help you on the 41' RV cover but I will say unless your in an enviroment that can be rough in nature, they are worth the money if you purchase a nice one. Just make sure you pad any sharp edges on you RV... I live in Virginia and I bought a ADCO custom cover and it is nice... they have come a long way!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
For years we bought inexpensive Tyvec covers that would last about 1-2 years and rip. Then 2 years ago we bought a semi-custom sunbrella type fabric cover with a 5 year guarantee (around $450.) The thing weighed 65 lbs for a size to fit my former 30' SOB. Wouldn't even want to think about hauling one up and down for my 40' BH. It was such a hassel to get on and off, I only used it a couple of times.
I would say unless you are storing for extended periods, they are a very bothersome to handle on a regular basis.
IMHO, I would just pay for covered storage next time.