Two handles for three tanks on the 265RK ????

bigdob24

On the 265RK, there is suppose to be two 40 gal gray holding tanks and one 40 gal black. I looked for the handles to open the valves and only found two handles. Obviously the one at the rear of the coach opens the gray water from the kitchen.
Does the one handle at the other drain, open both the other tanks , or have I missed one somewhere?
Thanks
Dan

D

Dave Willis

You should have one gray pull in the back and one up front. If you don't see the one up front, look for the whole in the I-beam and the handle might have came off. The pull handles screw on.

swilhite

There are 3 handles. This summer I lost 2 extension rods. They vibrated out on the road. When I replaced the extension rods, I added some Lok-Tite to make sure they stay in place. The rods goes thru the frame, about a 1" hole. Look for the hole that will be close to the label.

bigdob24

I looked and found the hole the rod goes through. Also when I looked today I lost a second handle . Two out of three.
The dealer is going to order them for me before spring. I will give the locktight a try.
Hope they have plenty in stock
Dan