Heartland's in Rio Grande Valley

L'l John

There are 3 Heartland 5th wheels located here at "Sunshine RV Resort" in Harlingen, TX. as of today.
2 Bighorn's---mine is a 2007 3400RL, the other a 3200, not sure what year model, And a Landmark. Haven't found out the year and model yet but it looks pretty new.
The weather turned bad here today and I will probably wait until it gets better before I talk to the Landmark owner.

J-W&E

Better believe how cold it is here in the Valley today. Yesterday it was in the 70's...........tonight it is suppose to go to 34.......with misty rain and high winds........NASTY WEATHER.

We are staying toasty at the Llano Grande Lake Resort near Mercedes in our Grand Canyon. The dual pane windows are sure making a difference tonight.

bowtorc

We are staying in a Mt. Rushmore at Winterhaven Resort in Brownsville Tx. and it is about 36 at 7:am.

Roger and Deb

jcd8822

Joseph
Down in the Rio Grande Valley

We are in Mercedes at Encore's Paradise South RV Resort. We came on Dec 27th and will be here until Mar 1st. From here we go to Kerrville, Texas for about a week or two.

Saturday it was 82 degrees and had to turn on the A/C Saturday night due to it being muggy. Today it is 45, BUT, we have not had any rain, snow or sleet like they have back in the Houston area.

We now have another Big Horn here from Wisconsin. It is a 3670RL and looks like it may be a 2007. I have not been able to connect up with them yet, but will keep trying so I can make sure they know about the 2007 Rally.

Stay warm and dry everyone.

Joseph

HappyKayakers

Y'all come join us in Amarillo. My sewer hose was a solid cylinder of ice for 4 days until I ripped it out and replaced it with new. (lesson learned - don't leave water trickling with valves open) Took several hours with enclosed heating to thaw the ice in the plumbing pipes under the rig. Tomorrow night the forecast calls for 2-4 inches of snow!!!!:eek::eek:

Princess Kathleen

In Hammond, Louisiana

We arrived in Hammond today. We will be here for about 6 weeks, my mom will have knee surgery today. We are parked in her yard (she put in a outside 50 amp hookup for us). It really feels strange being back in LA, especially when I was looking to spend winter in the snow. But, family first....:)
PK

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Princess Kathleen said:
We arrived in Hammond today. We will be here for about 6 weeks, my mom will have knee surgery today. We are parked in her yard (she put in a outside 50 amp hookup for us). It really feels strange being back in LA, especially when I was looking to spend winter in the snow. But, family first....:)
PK
Hope your mom does well with her surgery. Mom-in-law had knee surgery 2 years ago. Very painful. Not fully recoverd yet.I know everyones recovery time is different and the extent of the surgery makes a difference too.. Let us know how it goes.