2011 Big Country 3250TS Satellite Hook Ups

rickd

I'm attaching a picture of the 4 satellite hook ups located in the UDC, could you please tell me which one goes to the entertainment center in the living room?

IMG_1754.jpg

Thank you.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I would say it is trial and error. The factory doesn't always hook them up the same even though they are supposed to. So you will probably have to find out by trying each one until you find the right one.

k-f-Indiana

We have a 2010 BC. The info on those hookups should be on a paper on the inside of the UDC door. Good luck with your satellite TV use. The fun is just beginning.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ricky - we have an older 3250 which only has 2 satellite plugs and it was trial and error picking out which one went to the living room. After finding the living room plug, I marked it LR with a sharpie. The other wiring was for the roof mount but we re-wired it for the bedroom. I have also run a 3rd line for a receiver in the basement TV. Hum - I now have more receiver in the coach than in the house. What's wrong with this picture??? :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
During Heartlands earlier days, there were problems with cables being misrouted, having bad connectors and other issues. It took me the better part of a day to resolve them and I think they have since improved the way they install the a/v cables. I used a length of coax and a continuity tester to find which coax went to what location. If I ran across a cable with no continuity, chances are it had a bad connection/connector somewhere. Initially, my antenna amp was mis-wired as well. Needless to say, I had a few less hairs on my head after that day.

caissiel

On my 2009 BC the no1 possition is living room receiver an d no3 is Bedroom receiver connections.
Pos. 2 and 4 are to the roof

rickd

Thanks to all who replied, your info has been very helpful to me. I'm going to give #1 hookup a try as it seems to be the one most likely to go to the entertainment center in the living room. I'm going to try the continuity testing as well to make sure the connections are, in fact, o.k.