Your Saturday Funny

dieselsweetheart

Courtesy of Dave Barry:

Joining me on my kayaking adventure in Idaho was my cousin-in-law Ron, who drove to Idaho from Minnesota in a large rental RV capable of traveling as far as eleven feet on a single gallon of gasoline. Ron brought his family as well as his small dog, Leo. "Never travel without a small dog" is an old frontier saying, and Leo showed why in the town of Arco, Idaho. They had stopped to (surprise!) get gas, and everybody got out except Leo, who remained inside the RV to perform the vital canine function of jumping up and down and yipping at everybody to come back. While doing this, Leo managed to press the button that locks all the doors, leaving Ron and family locked out without the keys. Good boy!

Mike & Carol

Cheryl.....just curios...do you haul kayaks with you? If so. How? I have a 12 ft kayak, willbe getting another maybe 10 footer. Don't want them inside the 5er.
Mike

skyguy

Thanks for the funny Cheryl! That'l be one that they can still laugh about down the road a few years!

Al

dieselsweetheart

Mike, that was a Dave Barry story. But I do have a brother in law that takes his kayack with him...and he shoves it in the door of the camper...I guess it fits in the space even with the slides in. He also had a blow-up kayack...the Sea Eagle, but he hasn't used that one much.

Oh and Mike, did you book the PA rally yet?? Hope you are planning on joining us...it's not that far from you!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Cheryl.....just curios...do you haul kayaks with you? If so. How? I have a 12 ft kayak, willbe getting another maybe 10 footer. Don't want them inside the 5er.
Mike
Mike, Check out this thread. Laurent has posted pictures at post # 10 on how he carries his kayaks.
Click-here.