Might need to rename it the Land-Ark...

2010augusta

If it keeps raining here like it has for the past few days we might be testing if the Landmark can float. The ground is so saturated that water is running under the entire length of the trailer. We received about 1.5" yesterday and it is raining harder today.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We live close to the Nooksack River here in Whatcom County...no where near flood areas but, both Deming and Ferndale are under flood warnings! I think I saw the animals pairing up this morning! Here is waht NOAA says...

THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN
WASHINGTON...

SATSOP RIVER NEAR SATSOP AFFECTING GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY.
NOOKSACK RIVER AT NORTH CEDARVILLE AFFECTING WHATCOM COUNTY.
NOOKSACK RIVER AT FERNDALE AFFECTING WHATCOM COUNTY.
SKAGIT RIVER NEAR CONCRETE AFFECTING SKAGIT COUNTY.
SKAGIT RIVER NEAR MT. VERNON AFFECTING SKAGIT COUNTY.
SOUTH FORK STILLAGUAMISH RIVER NEAR GRANITE FALLS AFFECTING
SNOHOMISH COUNTY.
STILLAGUAMISH RIVER AT ARLINGTON AFFECTING SNOHOMISH COUNTY.

AS OF 4 AM...ONE TO 2 INCHES OF RAIN HAD FALLEN OVER MUCH OF THE
WESTERN WASHINGTON LOWLANDS...WITH LOCALLY MORE THAN 4 INCHES IN THE
MOUNTAINS. ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 1 TO 2 INCHES ARE LIKELY
OVER THE LOWLANDS...WITH ANOTHER 2 TO 6 INCHES OVER THE MOUNTAINS
THROUGH THIS EVENING.

boatdoc

We're with you Allen. Counting the days till the 26th and it's off to SUNNY Az. for us. Someone the other day mentioned it was about the same temp there as here but I reminded them there was'nt a drop of rain there. I can do somewhat cold but this wet stuff is getting to me.

2010augusta

Depending on the source we have received between 1.6" and 2.5" since mid-night today. Very soggy outside.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Could be worse. Right now we're getting a taste of the blizzard storm that mauled the Midwest (the other side of Lake Michigan). Nice heavy wet stuff and gusty winds.