Wanna Be's

dmcessna

Marty & Mickey here. We've spent the last few months talking about becoming full time fifth wheelers. Pretty radical since we've never owned an RV of any kind before. After visiting many dealers, both in person and virtually, we've been drawn to the Big Horn. Stumbled on this site a few weeks ago through Google. Have enjoyed reading and listening to all ya'll. Have learned a lot from you. Thanks. House goes on the market in 6 weeks. Realtor thinks it'll sell well and quick. Let's hope he's right. Current game plan would put us on the road late May or into June. So, thought I'd register and join this group officially and maybe learn even more.

Marty
Eyes are on the BH 3585
and Ford F350

SmokeyBare

Perfect timing to attend the Heartland Owners North American Rally in Goshen Indiana !! Held on June 15 to the 19 of 2011.

I hope the home sells as expected for you... do all the reading you can on Full Timing... sign the papers and have a wonderful Adventure in your NEW Heartland RV.

Good Luck with the coming months.

funntheson

Welcome to the forum. My wife and I are currently awaiting delivery of our 3585. We fell in love with it at an rv show, and placed the order.

Let me assure you, the people on this forum are incredibly helpful and friendly. As stated, we haven't received are unit, but we already feel like part of the Heartland family.

GOTTOYS

The whole Heartland experience is incredible! The other owners, the company itself, the products and especially this forum. I have been all over the internet and I haven't seen anything that even comes close. You're really going to enjoy this next adventure...Don

caissiel

Hope it works out for you.
Full timing can bring lots of adventures and freedom.
Living in an RV is still fun for us after 6 years.
These trailers feel so much like home that everywhere we are we are glad to get home.
Here we are 2000 miles from home town and I feel home watching my satelite TV with local programing.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Marty & Mickey, Welcome to the Forum. Best of luck on your venture. We did the same thing a little over 4 years ago and have no regrets.