Winegard Wingman

Buford445

Does anyone know if Hartland put the Winegard Antenna on the 2006 3055RL
I have a Wingman and want to put it on when I pick up my BH :confused:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Ed, far as I know HL has been using the AntennaTek antenna. But one member has replaced her AntennaTek head with the Winegard head and says it fits on the mast, no problem. And she's gotten better reception. It's on my list of "to do's" for spring.

Buford445

That's what I was afraid of I bought a Wingman for my Old 5'r but never installed it and was hoping it would fit here....Oh Well

Thanks

JohnDar

Might be all you need to do is remove your Winegard head from the mast it came with and swap it with the AntennaTek head. Supposedly has the same screw pattern or whatever holds it on. That's what she did, using a newer Winegard Sensor IV replacement head.

JohnDar

What, that bit of frozen sunshine all over the place? I've already shoveled 5 inches, got another 2 back on the driveway, and they're talking about another 4 or so by morning. Better than a gym membership, except my truck is covered in ice and I have to use the wife's Equinox (in the garage) if I get a call.

Buford445

HAHAHAHA I just got back Home from 13 months in San Antonio, TX HAhaha
Not use to this S**T But I will be headed to Chattanooga after the 1st of the yr

JohnDar

Ah, San Antonio. My last visit was late 1967. Too soon to go back for me. But I've been to the Battle Ditch area a few time, Camp Custer, to be specific. Used to play OpFor for different units training out there.