'08 Changes

Viper

What are the changes to the Cyclone line for '08? I've checked the new brochure on your site but I don't see anything new or different.

Scott

Keep an eye on our web site for the ALL NEW Cyclone brochure PDF file - complete with new interior photos, specs and floorplans. This brochure will show you exactly what the Cyclones look like as they leave the factory today. Some upgrades are in the furniture and the countertops have a solid-surface edging on them. The graphics are new (with a little more flair), and the a lot of little things have been fine tuned.
ST

arisce

Scott,
Any chance of a Cyclone with a small (6') garage and more living space for those of us who have only one motorcycle or ATV to carry? Could this be in the future for Cyclone floor plans?

Sol

Viper said:
What are the changes to the Cyclone line for '08? I've checked the new brochure on your site but I don't see anything new or different.

Many of the changes are subtle. Changes we've noticed - Sand Dune is a new interior color option. Partial loft railing has been omitted. Draw curtain has been added to loft. Appliances all have a black type finish. Shower hardware has been upgraded. Windows have white frames vs black. Windows in exterior entry doors have been omitted. LED light strips on both sides of ramp door have been added.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Scott,
I like to ditto Arisce's thoughts. We have considered a toy hauler also but would not need such a long garage. Personally I like the wall between the garage and living quarters. I also wish there were a way to get those Cyclones down to 14,000 pounds loaded so that I would not have to consider a newer, heavier and more expensive tow vehicle.

Mark

We're waiting to see the new 3912 floorplan in person and was also wondering about the differences from the 2007 to the 2008. I didn't really like the kitchen set-up in the 4012 as it blocks out people sitting on the sofa but once we saw the new floorplan for the 3912 we knew it was perfect. I would have settled for the 4012 because Cyclone is by far the best THFW we've looked at and we've looked at a whole lot of them, but I'm excited they came out with the 3912.

Wallaby

arisce said:
Scott,
Any chance of a Cyclone with a small (6') garage and more living space for those of us who have only one motorcycle or ATV to carry? Could this be in the future for Cyclone floor plans?

I agree, thats what I suggested earlier on this Forum, my ideal coach would be a Cyclone (or Razor) like the 3795, but with a 6' side load garage, with the loft bunk accessed from either living or garage. While I am at it, retractable bunks in the 6' garage also as an option.

Build it and they will come.

arisce

Wallaby said:
I agree, thats what I suggested earlier on this Forum, my ideal coach would be a Cyclone (or Razor) like the 3795, but with a 6' side load garage, with the loft bunk accessed from either living or garage. While I am at it, retractable bunks in the 6' garage also as an option.

Build it and they will come.

Answer anyone?