What year model am I getting???

jwb187

Sir,

My dealer in Dexter, Missouri just in the past week ordered a 3055rl unit for me that they said would be at their dealership on February 10. My question to you is: since making the deal I have seen on this site and other rv sites where customers are already receiving and have 2008 models....Are there still 2007 units in production as well as 2008's? I thought I was purchasing a 2007 but would be elated if it were a 2008.....for the same price of course!!!

Thanks

JW Burford

tcbrady

Your unit will be a 2008 model - everything coming down the production line is now 2008.

thanks!

K

Ken Washington

Coley,
Could you please tell me why there was a short year of producing 07 models and how many units were made in 07. Just wondering!

Ken

Mels Musty Music

I'm also interested in the answer to Ken's question. Especially if it means that my 2007 just got hit with a full years depreciation and the year just started.

Hank

vangoes

Extremely good question.......especially as it would appear that my 2007 (that I purchased 2-1/2 months ago) book value will really go down the toilet.

Last edited:

tcbrady

2008 models

Hello All,

Yes we are now producing 2008 models. The reason for the model change a little earlier than normal was because of the product changes that we took to the Louisville show (i.e. new graphics, drop frame storage, etc.). The Bighorn/Big Country division anticipates that we will run 2008 models for 12 months and change to 2009 models next year at this time.

As for the 2007 models - we were in production of these for 9 months and built approximately 1,000 2007 Bighorn models. If you look at the NADA book value you will notice the Bighorn maintains an extremely high value vs. the competition.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give me a call at the office.

thanks,