Quartzite

wdk450

I posted earlier about going to Henderson's Line Up in Grant's Pass for some work, but I understand they go to the Quartzite Az, get together. I have never been there. Is there a group of Heartlanders planning to attend?

boatdoc

I didn't know they did that. That would be great as we'll be there just after Xmas. If so, looking forward to seeing them as they were very nice folks who went the distance for us all at the Oregon rally last year. They checked all the rigs for cracks around the axel area and looked for spring, shackel problems.

SmokeyBare

Henderson Line-up does attend a few Rallies. We seen them at an Escapee's Rally held at Chico California. Depending on the type of work you will want done will determine if they can do it at the Rally or if it will need to go to their shop to complete the work.

I had them work on our old Fifth Wheel (SOB) a few years ago. The problem I was having was extreme tire wear to the curb side rear wheel only. They had to have the RV at their shop to do the repairs and adjustments. It's quite an impressive procedure to watch as they attach their alignment equipment to the RV. Using hydraulic rams attached to each axle they brought the axle back into correct tolerances. I also had them install springs and a wet bolt kit to the springs while there.

Henderson Line Up is a great choice for service work.

Marv

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Usually the promoter posts a list of vendors before now who are going to be at the show, but evidently they haven't yet this year.
I e-mailed them about it several weeks ago and they never responded. I guess they're just to big to respond to a common customer.

Gaffer

This is posted on Hendersn's web site:

Meet and talk with Henderson’s/SuperSteer® representatives at one of these shows. Henderson’s installs equipment at most shows. Just phone ahead for an appointment and we’ll meet you there!

January 22-30, 2011
Quartzite, Arizona
Quartzite RV Show

Henderson Equipment Installations Available (Call for appt:
541-479-2882 Ext. 301)