New to North Country

johng

Well I am a new owner of a North Country, waiting for delivery. New to
rv'ing except for a tent camper few years ago.

jimtoo

HI johng,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Owners Family. The Forum has a lot of members with lots of information. If you have a question, just ask and you will most likely get an answer. You will meet some great people here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy your new toy and we are here to help if you need us.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Johng, welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. WOW, just think, no more bending over or crawling around on your knees to get stuff out of cabinets. Folding up a wet pop-up in the rain. Been there, done that, will never go back. Loads of good memories though.

davebennington

jihng,
Welcome to the to the Heartland family, I am sure that you will enjoy you new unit and camping the Heartland way.

Dave

Ernie & Lettie

johng, what model did you get, we got the 29rls and are very pleased with it. Good luck with your new purchase and congrats.

Erma

One thing you may want to get for your TT is a furnace vent screen. This will keep the bugs, wasps, and other insects from making a home in there and messin' up the fan on the furnace. We have the Suburban furnace and the first thing my bud told me to do was get a screen. We keep our TT on a very natural site (no concrete slab or paved roads) and we've talk to other owners who've said they wished they had done that before they had issues.

sgmskm

hey erma and patty62, did you happen to get yours at Chesapeake rv solutions. we are in the obx and just picked up our 26SRL this week.

nrps

We've had our North Country for a few months now and we are really enjoying it.

2010 Heartland North Country 26 SRL

4023401058_00b0285e98.jpg