Announcement: Heartland Owners Club Manager - Julie Hancock

jbeletti

Heartland Owners Club Members,

I'm pleased to announce the hiring of Julie Hancock (forum user: jmh / club member: 1006) as our first Heartland Owners Club Manager.

The primary role of the Club Manager position is to work closely with the Club President to manage the day to day operation of the Club from a "Membership" perspective and to assist the Director of Owners Interests of Heartland RVs as needed. Julie brings a wealth of business experience to this new role and I'm looking forward to working with her.

Julie will be a remote worker, working from her home office in Bracey, VA or wherever her travels may take her. The official in-bound telephone number for the Club is 336-44MYHOC (69462). The official in-bound email address for the Club is club@heartlandowners.org. These contacts are now listed for the Club on the Portal page under Important Contacts.

Join me in welcoming Julie to the Heartland Owners Club team.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
President, Heartland Owners Club
Admin, Heartland Owners Forum

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Julie! Good luck in your new position and I look foward to working with you in the future.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Julie, Jim has some good help now. Congratulations from both Santha and I.
See you in march at Elko. Randy

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
WOW! Fantastic!!! Jim B. has excellent selection skills picking Julie, and now Jim has a "right arm". Congratulations Julie, we'll see you soon.

SmokeyBare

Welcome and Congratulations to you Julie!!!

As the club continues to grow so does the task of managing the ever growing duties to it's members. Your experience will be a blessing to us all !! Nice to have you aboard.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Julie. With your help, I know the club will grow.

jimtoo

Welcome aboard Julie. I'm sure you will do a great job. If you need help in any way, just ask your Heartland Family. We are here for you.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations Julie. Hopefully we'll meet someday when Heartland sends you our west .... hint hint lol

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Thanks y'all for the kind words. I'm excited about this new adventure in my "career". As for the "demo" coach. . . I have the perfect prototype. I wonder if Heartland will build it for me???? LOL.

Julie

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey Julie, Great News!! Congrats. Looking forward to meeting you. I know Jim can use the help and I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Keith & Carol