Happy Birthday Jon ! ( jnphobe )

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just thought I would take a minute to wish you Happy Birthday. I hope your day is blessed with happiness and joy. As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes and I can't remember the other two.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly , eat slowly and lie about your age. Just remember forget your past - its already done. Forget your present , too; because I forgot .
Happy Birthday to a great friend!!!!! Ken & Kathy

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
happy birthday Jon hope you get plenty of cake and ice cream not getting older just better.Thats what Patti says.Ricky and Blanca:cool:

jimtoo

Happy birthday Jon, we hope you have a really great day. Don't eat to much cake and ice cream....:D

Jim & Bette

dieselsweetheart

Happy Birthday Jon...check your Facebook....you have good wishes there too! Hope the snow stays away and you get a bit of a break...Hi to Patti!

jnbhobe

I want to THANK everyone for all the BIRTHDAY WISHES. It has been a wonderful day to get old, now Me, Social Security, and Medicare can be best friends. LOL It was good to hear from my Heartland friends and family. THANKS AGAIN, JON