Rally Registration and Waitlisting for Goshen 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I am pleased to announce that registration for the 2011 North American Heartland Owners Rally, to be held in Goshen, Indiana, June 15-19, 2011, is now open for Club Members!

Based on anticipated demand for this rally, I have increased the number of sites to 200! That said, I believe we will sell this rally out within the month of January.

It's my plan to give club members 3-weeks of registration exclusivity - through January 8th. At that time, I will open up any remaining sites to all Heartland product owners.

Here's a link to the rally registration site:
http://www.regonline.com/2011goshen

In order to register for this rally, it is important that you sign-in using the same email address you are using within the club. This is the same email address I used to send this email to you today. This is how we are validating club members during the registration process.

You may get a better sense of the rally be reviewing the draft agenda (link below).

If you have any trouble registering, please reply to me with:

1. First Name Last Name
  2. Email Address
  3. Club Member Number (4 digits)
  4. Daytime phone number (cell perhaps)
Let's have some fun!

Jim Beletti
574-333-1153 < new number for me
jim.beletti@heartlandrvs.com

PS: If you are already registered for this rally and are receiving this email - please accept my apologies, as I am doing a blast to all 680 club members, including those who helped me test the registration process earlier this weekend.

AGENDA > 2011_agenda.pdf

jbeletti

Adding myself to the Waitlist for Goshen 2011

How to add yourself to the Rally Waitlist:

CLUB MEMBERS

• Review the attached PDF file to add yourself to the Waitlist today
NON-CLUB MEMBERS

1. Join the Club first, then review the attached PDF file to add yourself to the Waitlist after you receive your Club number via email OR
  2. Wait until the Club Member exclusive registration window is lifted on January 9th, then review the attached PDF file to add yourself to the Waitlist

This rally does experience about a 10% cancellation rate. Many Waitlisted people will be able to join us.

Jim

Attachments

• How_To_Waitlist_for_the_Rally.pdf
    259.1 KB · Views: 37

jbeletti

40 More sites added to rally (6-Jan) - Waitlist 100% filled

The email below was sent out to all 36 people who were on the waitlist as of noon CST - 6-Jan-2011.

Date: Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Subject: URGENT: Space has become available for the 2011 North American Heartland Owners Rally
To: Waitlist as of 6-Jan

Hi,

Great news - a spot has become available for you for the 2011 North American Heartland Owners Rally.

That's right - I just received budget approval from Heartland to add another 40 sites. The sites will all be 30 amp power and water only. 50 amp power and sewer hookups will NOT be available for these additional sites - sorry about that. That said, this may not work out for you - but you know your RVing needs best.

The Fairgrounds will be placing temp power posts and temp water manifolds in an open grassy area for these sites. They do this all the time - so this is not a hastily thrown together effort. It will be safe.

What about cost - are these sites less expensive?
All sites are costing me the same, so the rally rate for you on these 30 amp power and water only sites is the same.

Bath houses - are there any we can use to moderate our holding tanks?
Yes, there are 2 bath houses. One is very close to the area these sites are in. The other is on Maple street, nearer to our rally hall.

What about dump stations - are there any?
Yes, the Fairgrounds has a dozen dump stations on property. If you have a Blue Boy or similar tote, it's an option.
While inconvenient you can always hookup and pull the RV to the dump station mid-rally.
And of course, you may use the dump stations on the way out of the property on your last day.

What about a honey wagon pump-out service?
The Fairgrounds does not operate such a service but there is a local provider (at your expense). I will be gathering the contact information and pricing for this local provider. This information will be included in the rally packets you will receive on-site.

HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click the first link below to Register for the rally.

I CHANGED MY MIND, HOW DO I GET OFF THE WAITLIST?
Please click the second link below to remove yourself from the waitlist.

1. REGISTER: To complete your registration, <link removed>.

2. DO NOT REGISTER: If you no longer wish to register for this event, <link removed>.

Note:
You will only have 48 hours before your spot is given to the next registrant. If you do not register within those 48 hours, your name is removed from the waitlist by the waitlist process. You would need to RE-WAITLIST to get back on it. Sorry - it's just the way the automated process works.

Questions?
Call me (574-333-1153) or email me (jim.beletti@heartlandrvs.com) and I will do my best to answer your questions.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti

Status
Not open for further replies.