Goshen Rally Role call 2011

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
We are looking forward to our second national HEARTLAND rally.
Suzanne and myself will be there... looking forward to seeing Old friends and making some new ones.

See you there

Mike And Suzanne Markus

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: Goshen Rally Role call 2010

Sould that be 2011? If so, we'll be there!

Dave & Nona (truknutt & mrs.truknutt, respectively)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

We'll be there!! I think I'll be going last week though. I apparently goofed on my arrival date. It's in for arrival on 12/14/2010. A few others made similar boo boos. Maybe Jim can edit our arrival dates.

truknutt

Committed Member

We'll be there!! I think I'll be going last week though. I apparently goofed on my arrival date. It's in for arrival on 12/14/2010. A few others made similar boo boos. Maybe Jim can edit our arrival dates.

You can edit it on your receipt page. I goofed also. Got so excited I planned to arrive in June and leave in December.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

You can edit it on your receipt page. I goofed also. Got so excited I planned to arrive in June and leave in December.
Thanks, I just found that out while reading the confirmation notice. I got er dun!

jbeletti

Dave/Ray - glad you guys were able to change your dates on your own. I did the first few today, then when the flood gates opened, I had 17 that were off. So I wrote a report that would filter them out and dropped them all a quick email with the edit link in it. They are starting to fix them up. Some of the dates were odd enough, I didn't feel comfortable making the assumptions :)

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Nathan, BamBam and I will be there in 2011.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Sam, Pepper, Sweetie and I will be there. I have really enjoyed watching the "sites left" count today. Arrivng on the 14th.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Carol BoBo and I will be there!! Can't wait. Is it June yet??? Oh, wait, never mind. I've got 4 more days of visits and then my around the world in one night before I can think about camping.

Ho Ho Ho

Rambler

Lynda, Dallas(Westie) & I can't wait. This will be our 1st time attending a rally and excited about meeting everyone. We have only had the BH 3800 RL for less than a year and have never had anything we've enjoyed more. 4 Years away from retirement and anxious to talk with some of you full timers.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Well I signed up and also put in the wrong dates. Fixed them and looking forward to seeing you all again. Really.

Help my friends get signed up for their first rally ever. They recently purchased a new Sundance but do not own nor want a computer.

Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Oh how I long for the sound of that train......and Piano Wars. C'mon June!
And WOW! 27 hours since registration opened and only 20 sites left.
Way to go Jim!

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Oh how I long for the sound of that train......and Piano Wars. C'mon June!
And WOW! 27 hours since registration opened and only 20 sites left.
Way to go Jim!

Peace
Dave

That's got to be some kind of record! And the trains can't be nearly as bad as the jets at Virginia Beach!

truknutt

Committed Member

I didn't think the trains were that load at all. Of course, one is going by the house as I am typing this. I may be immune.

jjwink

We just registered for our first Heartland Rally and while I was completing the form the number went from 18 to 15 sites left. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone. We have been to "another" brands rally in Goshen. It is a great place for rv'ers. We are off to winter in Arizona in our Landmark Rushmore. See you in June.

The newbys are going to be there too--had the coach for about three weeks and haven't even got to use it yet. Here is southern Missouri it is still pretty cold so it will be spring before we get to hit the road. Look forward to meeting everyone.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I also will jopin the list as one looking forward to their first rally and entering the wrong date. staying from 12-18-10 to 6-19-11 might be a wee bit long. thankd for the fix link Jim.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
mnkampers will be there! We had a great time at the Iowa rally in the Amanas and meeting great new friends! We've been talking about the Goshen rally for a long time! And much to my tech savy chagrin.... I did put the wrong departure date on my registration! It's fixed now!