29rl??

The wife and I have been looking at getting a new fifth wheel for several months now and we think we have decided on the 29 RL. It will be primarily used by the two of us and occasionally with our high school, soon to be college bound son. It would be great to hear from current owners about their point of view on this model. It would be good to hear both pros and cons found with this floorplan. We have stayed in the 29 ft. model range because we will be towing with a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel and don't want to go any heavier as to stay within the tow rating.

Thanks for any input......

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Travelinman, Welcome to you first post. I deleted your second post because it was a near duplicate to your first one.
Feel free to edit your first post if needed.
Look around on the forum and ask questions. There is a lot of great information here.

Peace
Dave

The_Toads

You need to check the specs on the 29 RL. We have the 29 RKSA but the overall length is 34' - 3 ". So if they are using the same chassis for the RL, I would suspect that you would be looking at a 34' rig and not 29'.
Dean Garzot

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello and Welcome from Washington State!

I do believe the 29RL is nearly 34ft as TheToads mentioned. With that in mind, I sent you a PM with our weights and measures for you to compare!

Best Wishes!