Hope everyone got booked for Goshen.

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
I hope everyone got booked in for the Goshen rally. Man those spots went quick. Should be a great time.

Rick

jnbhobe

Hey Rick; I got in so I could get the grand tour of that new rig. Now if I can get you into a new FORD to get it there it will be a fine site. See ya in June.

Hunter

Newby
We are got into the extra sites that were added. No sewage, but that is okay. We will be zipping down from Ontario the evening of the 14th and staying about 5 or so hours at a campsite. Then we are hoping to make it to Goshen by noon on the 15th. It will be a whirl wind trip, as I have to go back to work on the Monday after the rally.

P.S. We are the ones with the North Trail 21fbs.

jnv

We are got into the extra sites that were added. No sewage, but that is okay. We will be zipping down from Ontario the evening of the 14th and staying about 5 or so hours at a campsite. Then we are hoping to make it to Goshen by noon on the 15th. It will be a whirl wind trip, as I have to go back to work on the Monday after the rally.

P.S. We are the ones with the North Trail 21fbs.

Hey Hunter,

We also have a 21fbs. Looking forward to meeting you in Goshen. We're from the "North County" - Wisconsin. Have a safe trip.

Hunter

Newby
Yay ... another 21fbs. In the 2010 Ontario Chapter Kingston Rally we were the only travel trailer and obviously the smallest unit.

Love our 21fbs ... perfect size to pull, to find camping spots, etc. :)

Safe travel everyone. Can't wait.:rolleyes:

fljlcw

Sorry to say we wont be there as we have other obligations at that time we really enjoyed the nashville rally last year and wanted to go to goshen but such is life. Fred

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Hunter,

We also have a 21fbs. Looking forward to meeting you in Goshen. We're from the "North County" - Wisconsin. Have a safe trip.
jnv, consider joining the Wisconsin crowd at our Rally in 2011. It's in the Dells and is always a great time. Check the "Events" section of the forum for more information. We hope to meet you at National too.

jnv

jnv, consider joining the Wisconsin crowd at our Rally in 2011. It's in the Dells and is always a great time. Check the "Events" section of the forum for more information. We hope to meet you at National too.

Hi Ray & Lin,

We are already signed up for the rally in Lake Delton :). Will you be at the meet n greet in Feb.? Looking forward to meeting you also! See you down the road.