Merry Christmas Every One Snow in Georgia

mikeandconnie

Merry Christmas, Every One!
Connie and I are at home with all of our family. It is wonderful to see each and everyone. We are blessed to have our very first white Christmas. The snow is falling and the Christmas Spirit is truly alive.
The heavenly father has blessed us more than words can say. We would like to send each and everyone a Christmas blessing. Please remember that it is not the presents, but the presence of family that is the most wonderful gift of all.
Merry Christmas and may God bless us all.

PSJM1

Thanks for sending that wonderful Christmas greeting. We just recently purchased a 2011 Heartland BigHorn 5th wheel and a 2011 Ford F-350 dually. Hope to see you on the road someday. We also had a blessed Christmas.

jimtoo

Hi PSJM1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Glad you had a great Christmas and hope you have many more. Think about attending some of the rallies in your area or where ever you may be when one is happening.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bozo

Im a little late with this Christmas wish but MERRY CHRISTMAS to you from Snowy Ellijay GA God bless you. He is truly the reason for the season we are blessed beyond measure.

navyAZ1

Yep it's been a great Christmas, we're parked behind my Sister-in-Law's business here in Dawsonville, GA. But I gotta tell ya I'm ready to head back out to SW TX and as soon as I'm done with my doctor appointment on the 14th the Parrish's are heading SW. We used to live in Dahlonega, GA till we started fulltiming and thought this year we would come back to GA and spend Christmas with our Son who lives in Atlanta. Can't remember a December this cold for this long, we have been here since December 3rd and have gone thru 8 bottles of gas. I think if we do this again I'll rent one of those larger tanks that they can sit next to the camper it would have to be cheaper. Suppose to start warming up tomorrow, I sure hope so. All you GA folks if you come thru Dawsonville and see the Big Horn sitting behind Mason-Dixon Screen Printing just south off the square stop by and say hi.

See Ya,

Ron

SmokeyBare

Ron,

We were at Jones RV Park just off I-85 in Norcross. Spent Christmas with the kids as well. I was determined to head south west day after Christmas ! With the heavy wet snow on Christmas day I climbed the step ladder at 10:00 PM to scrape the snow off the slide room covers so they wouldn't freeze into a block of ICE. Sure glad I did as you know how cold it got over night. I left the rooms IN for the night and we were on the road by 8:00 AM Sunday.

Aahhhhhhhhh the 2010 Christmas to remember ! Hope you have safe travels as you head southwest.

Marv

bozo

Ron, If you are in Dawsonville you are about 25 min from me here in Ellijay GA.( APPLE CITY!!!!! ) You guys have seen one of the snowy and coldest starts to our winters that I have seen in many years.I put the Pink Stuff in about two weeks ago before it hit. If we get over that way we will stop in and say hello. I go thru Dawsonville alot on the way to Lake Lanier I bass fish that lake alot in thru the year. If we dont see you have a safe trip back to TX. OH!!! and I promise I want say anything to your doctor about all those hot dogs and hamburgers you have been eating at the pool hall just off the square. LOL HAPPY CAMPING!!!!!!!

mikeandconnie

Yep, the snow was nice, but we left Georgia on the 26th and are back in Southern Ca. The tempemture started warming up in San Antonio and I put my flip flops back on....
We still have a Beatiful big house with 10 acres in Georgia, However, Connie and I both said last night when we arrived back at the RV Park and sat down in our Heartland, This is really our home and we love it. We bought our fifth wheel 1 year ago and we never expected to be this happy..But we are..
Mike

Last edited: