Around the World in one Night

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, I've made it around the world in one night again this year. Left tons of toys for good boys and girls and have now put the reindeer to rest and packed the sleigh in the barn for another season.

Hope each and every one of you had a very Merry Christmas and that I brought you most of what you wanted. Remember, I never bring EVERYTHING you ask for because than you have no reason to be good.

Now I'm looking forward to a wonderful Camping season and can't wait to get out and see old friends and meet many new one.

Lunch with Santa 2005 062.jpg

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Now that is Santa Clause if I ever saw him eating cookies and drinking the milk.

Ms. Clause is a real looker too.

Merry Christmas and hope to see you down the road.

BC

PS... Santa, we are going to be close to the North Pole this summer. Hope to see you and have some hot chocolate.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Now that is Santa Clause if I ever saw him eating cookies and drinking the milk.

Ms. Clause is a real looker too.

Merry Christmas and hope to see you down the road.

BC

PS... Santa, we are going to be close to the North Pole this summer. Hope to see you and have some hot chocolate.
Thanks Bob & Pat. I'll be at the North Pole when we are not traveling so stop on by for some hot chocolate. Hopefully well see you in Goshen in June.

Santa Keith and his Christmas Carol